Awesome Boat Owners United >

Awesome Boat Owners United

Notices

Awesome Boat Owners United

Old 03-03-2009, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CNC
Your boat in storage or working on it over the winter?
Both installing prochargers and stereo ....I won't be able to hit the water til after I'm done w/asparagus harvest...end of June.[/QUOTE]

I am also installing a new stereo. I can give you the details if you have not decided on the specific brand/model. Good source location too. You do know that you are going to have to bring that boat over to our side for some lake/river running. See LEOPA for the fall poker run date. Best fun money can buy.

Last edited by ROTAX454; 03-03-2009 at 09:07 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:34 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ROTAX454
Brian, Where did you get that model?
I got it from Clem the original owner of Awesome when I ordered a 38 just before things started going down hill for them.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:54 AM
CNC
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

[
I am also installing a new stereo. I can give you the details if you have not decided on the specific brand/model. Good source location too. You do know that you are going to have to bring that boat over to our side for some lake/river running. See LEOPA for the fall poker run date. Best fun money can buy.[/QUOTE]

I haven't decide on stereo yet, all the speaker are there just no receiver. Any suggestions appreciated, amp, mounting etc. And YES I hope to come over to your side of the state.... that's where all the Aweomes seem to be.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So! when is the loto shootout
Old 03-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CNC
[
I am also installing a new stereo. I can give you the details if you have not decided on the specific brand/model. Good source location too. You do know that you are going to have to bring that boat over to our side for some lake/river running. See LEOPA for the fall poker run date. Best fun money can buy.
I haven't decide on stereo yet, all the speaker are there just no receiver. Any suggestions appreciated, amp, mounting etc. And YES I hope to come over to your side of the state.... that's where all the Aweomes seem to be.[/QUOTE]

I did alot of research and came up with the Sony marine stuff. Do a search on their site for more details. The wired marine remote is a great piece.

You are always welcome over here. Given what time I have available, I would like to come over to your side. Perhaps make a Chicago trip. Grand Haven trip? Not.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:39 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

never mind the stereo, get those mills dropped in there, summer is just around the corner, - let see some pics of your progress
Old 03-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

here's some motivation
Attached Thumbnails Awesome Boat Owners United-039_39.jpg   Awesome Boat Owners United-001_1.jpg  
Old 03-15-2009, 07:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ran-Dom 32
never mind the stereo, get those mills dropped in there, summer is just around the corner, - let see some pics of your progress
In fact, that is exactly what I am planning. Get the boat rigged for the water------first. Then as time allows, get the stereo and other sundry items installed. Finishing up the changes to the dyno motor. Pics to follow.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Registered

Default Project Awesome

For you Awesome owners looking to follow my 31 project build, you can find a dedicated thread on the much of this project details including pictures on this boating performance site:
www.marineperformancetechtalk.com
Old 03-21-2009, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

Looks baaad azz Mister!

Quick Reply: Awesome Boat Owners United

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.