Jim k ex Awesome owner final ride to hell

Notices

Old 08-30-2012, 01:07 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Before any body slams me for being cold let me say i could not stand the guy and im not the only one.
I would shed a tear and feel bad about loosing my lab more than him.

That being said jim took his life on aug 16 when the police were going to take him to jail they were at his trailer to pick him up and he took the cowardly way out he shot himself.

He had some serious bad charges against him i wont get into that but i will say the world will be a better place without him.

I also will say i new jim for over 25 years even i couldent believe he could be as bad as he was RIP jim (HELL)

Also dont think bad of me for the things ive said i thought he was a friend at one time he was very bad man its just to bad he dident end up in jail but then we would have to pay for that to so maybe he did every body a favor.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

That explains why whats left of the boat molds are for sale. I saw them a few years ago,, they were ruff then..
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/boa/3230322435.html
Old 08-30-2012, 07:49 PM
Racer
Racer

When klym was running jim and marie out of business and trust me he was the biggest problems they had he tryed to do to them what he did with owner or predator power boats when he set him up and ran him out of business after he sold it to him.

But jimmy was slick enough and i dont know how he pulled it off and i dont want to know but jim wasnt able to get his hands on the molds so he wasent able to buy the molds for pennies on the doller like he did with the owner of predator.

Dont get me wrong im not saying all these people were on the full up and up but they were no match for the devel himself.

I would have to at the look molds that are there but there was some scaming going on there to .

I do know at one pointe in time there was a complete 38 mold that he scamed.

Last edited by gary cook; 08-30-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yowza......
Gary from the talks we've had its been all good and positive things from you so ill take this post as no joke........wow.....love to hear a couple war stories some time.
Rip.
MD
Old 08-30-2012, 08:41 PM
Racer
Racer

Mike i will give you a ring wanted to talk to you any way but yes this guy was a real piece of work i will fill you in on what went on with jim lately and in the past you wont believe it .

This could be a tv show of all things he did and some were real bad ill fill you in.

By the way the boat looks great
Old 08-30-2012, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

wasn't Jim Jones of Jim and Marie was Klems son?
Old 08-30-2012, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya give me a buzz whenever you'd like. I'll be down in Solomon's in a couple weeks.

Thx on the boat. Now I just need to get it to run great...lol
Old 08-30-2012, 08:53 PM
Racer
Racer

Yes jimmy changed his last name to his step dads last name when he was young he new when he bought the awesome business it could be a problem with jim he just never thought it would go were it went.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 239 Likes on 92 Posts

wow all this time I was under the Impression that Jim Jones was the root cause of the business going under, didn't know the inside story. what ever happened to Jim and Marie?, they were very fair with me.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

This may be what brought Jim to his final demise. I heard about this back in 2011.
http://milawyersweekly.com/news/2011...s-against-man/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.