who will win.

Notices

who will win.

Old 06-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: who will win.

well on sat. night i met up withe the guy with the 272 and we decided to play for a little bit. im not going to say that it was a cake walk because we believe that there may be something wrong with his boat. he said must of the run he was at 60 and was topping out at 63. but i had to slow down to about 55 just so he would stay with me. i hope he gets this fixed cause that was too easy.
Old 06-07-2005, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 126 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Re: who will win.

He just can't run a boat or he is trying to hustle you. Either way it is always good to win. I beat an older 38 TG last year and it was hilarious. This guy thought that old heavy boat with TRS drives and 425 hp 454's was going to beat me because it was rough 3-5ft waves. I got up on top and and just ran it , he was wayyyyyyyy behind me in less then a 1/2 mile. Then we got to flat water and I really burned his a$$ it felt great, probably the only time I will get to smoke a cig thats not in pack.