Who is "A Salt Weapon"?

Old 12-05-2005, 11:00 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Who is "A Salt Weapon"?

Is "A Salt Weapon" for real?

Anyone actually know this guy?

He comes on the board new (zero posts) and immediately starts blasting a brand. We have certainly seen this M.O. before on OSO.

He feels a need to make us think our brand is inferior based solely on his personal taste. Does not say much for his character.

Does he really own a boat? I have not seen pictures.

What is his boating experience? Personally from ready his posts there are many errors and I feel he has little experience. Looks like to me that he is a victim of a boat salesperson that has reeled him in hook, line, and sinker.

Maybe he did buy a Sonic and now wishes he didn't?

Or his he a part of the "New Sonic"? Maybe he is a factory guyand sales are slow?

This whole thing does not add up to those of us in the know and I have to believe this guy is not for real.

Any other opinions?
Old 12-05-2005, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Who is "A Salt Weapon"?

Hey Doc, ditto brother.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:42 PM
Registered

Big Scotty?
Old 12-05-2005, 01:07 PM
Registered

I havent heard of him until now. He sure isnt trying to make any friends on the board thats for sure. His posts look like a 13 yr old wrote them.

BTW, Downtown42.............suppose you could downsize that picture in your signature line?
Old 12-05-2005, 01:24 PM
Registered

I usually change it every couple weeks.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:26 PM
Registered

I think he is just a young inexperienced (in life and boating) kid that is trying to impress everyone with his knowledge of boating that was given to him by an over zealous Sonic salesman! Nothing against Sonic but their salesmen must lay it on pretty thick!!! He has been over at the Sutphen form expressing his knowledge and making new friends there too! Check out ANY 26's FOR SALE thread in the Sutphen forum. Maybe he will either grow up or go away. I am good with either one

Last edited by customtouch; 12-05-2005 at 08:00 PM.
Old 12-05-2005, 07:32 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by a salt weapon
Dock Holiday , i've had 8 people pm me and they all said they dont like you and all you do is go from forum to forum talking trash and acting like you know it all,..nobody likes you apperantly and that you dont even own a boat..so please mind your own bussiness and leave me out of your circle jerk. and calling people names how old are you anyway ? so please go away and leave me alone.....
You smoking CRACK?

I would not be asking who you were if you had not come on this site trashing the brand I love with no real facts, only your personal opinion and no experience with the brand.

I have made more friends boating then you will probably have in a life time if you conduct yourself in life like you have on this forum.

You just seem to ramble and ramble and have no clue of the real facts.

If there are eight people that don't like me then maybe they will have the guts to come on here and tell me first hand instead of wasting time going through you.

Happy Boating
Old 12-05-2005, 07:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by a salt weapon
Dock Holiday , i've had 8 people pm me and they all said they dont like you and all you do is go from forum to forum talking trash and acting like you know it all,..nobody likes you apperantly and that you dont even own a boat..so please mind your own bussiness and leave me out of your circle jerk. and calling people names how old are you anyway ? so please go away and leave me alone.....
I'll admit, this post made me laugh, but at the same time it confirmed your age to be 15 or less, correct? I'd bet my next 10 paychecks you didnt get any PMs, let alone 8 of them! And whats this about Dock Holiday not owning a boat? Come on pal, at least do a little research before putting your foot in your mouth. There are pictures of his boat with his name on it all over this site, and in magazines.

Now, get off mom and dads computer and go play some Mario Brothers or something!
Old 12-05-2005, 08:02 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
I'll admit, this post made me laugh, but at the same time it confirmed your age to be 15 or less, correct? I'd bet my next 10 paychecks you didnt get any PMs, let alone 8 of them! And whats this about Dock Holiday not owning a boat? Come on pal, at least do a little research before putting your foot in your mouth. There are pictures of his boat with his name on it all over this site, and in magazines.

Now, get off mom and dads computer and go play some Mario Brothers or something!

Greg,

My wife is laughing, she had just said the exact same thing before you posted.

Too Funny.

Dock
Old 12-05-2005, 08:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA

Now, get off mom and dads somethingnd go pcomputer aMario Brothers or lay some !
Probably grounded!!

Quick Reply: Who is "A Salt Weapon"?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.