35 Poker Run Edition Now on BajaMarine.com >

35 Poker Run Edition Now on BajaMarine.com

Notices

35 Poker Run Edition Now on BajaMarine.com

Old 12-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 126 Likes on 52 Posts
Default 35 Poker Run Edition Now on BajaMarine.com

The poker run edition is now on the model dropdown menu and has its own pics and options. I was wondering what the pokerrun cabin looks like, and a price with 525's.

I can't afford on now so I won't go to a dealer and ask them to work up a price for me. If anyone has any info let me know.

Also pics of the cabin would be great........
Old 12-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 35 Poker Run Edition Now on BajaMarine.com

At the bottom of the standard features page they list a price of $207,371. I'm assuming that's with the standard engines which are 496 mags. Of course that's MSRP but it might give you an idea where the real price will fall.

I hope they take the poker run edition idea and apply it to the 30 Outlaw. I don't need a 35 but would love to see a 30 that would do 81-82 with HO's.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Registered

They did post a couple good pictures. The engine hatch looks great. I love how the 525s sound when you fire it up!
Attached Thumbnails 35 Poker Run Edition Now on BajaMarine.com-58714_p_t_640x480_image05.jpg   35 Poker Run Edition Now on BajaMarine.com-58714_p_t_640x480_image01.jpg   35 Poker Run Edition Now on BajaMarine.com-58714_p_t_640x480_image09.jpg  

Old 12-09-2005, 07:24 PM
Registered

I just got in a 35 Outlaw to paint for the Austin Boat for Ski Dock of Austin. This was my first up close look at one and I must say pictures don't do this boat justice! It has some great lines and a very low sleak profile to it. This boat looks cool!! It is slightly bigger than a 33' but has no where near as much freeboard as a 36' did. I think it splits the difference between the boats great!! Ski Dock is building it into a custom poker run boat that should be pretty bad azz!! When I am finished with it they are installing CMI headers, double bezels, and a few other custom touches to it! They are going all out on this one so I think it should be impressive!!
Old 12-09-2005, 07:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by customtouch
I just got in a 35 Outlaw to paint for the Austin Boat for Ski Dock of Austin. This was my first up close look at one and I must say pictures don't do this boat justice! It has some great lines and a very low sleak profile to it. This boat looks cool!! It is slightly bigger than a 33' but has no where near as much freeboard as a 36' did. I think it splits the difference between the boats great!! Ski Dock is building it into a custom poker run boat that should be pretty bad azz!! When I am finished with it they are installing CMI headers, double bezels, and a few other custom touches to it! They are going all out on this one so I think it should be impressive!!
Do you have any pictures? Which one was it, only a couple have left.
Old 12-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Registered

I just got it in so I haven't had time to take any pictures yet! I can take some before and after pictures if you like. This one is all yellow deck with the boss graphics (I think) in yellow, blue, and red!
Old 12-10-2005, 05:50 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by customtouch
I thought the 33 and 36 were about the same on freeboard. When I park my 36 next to my friends 33, the seem almost the same.

Your going to have to let me come over and see that thing. sounds bad azz.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BajaRunner
I thought the 33 and 36 were about the same on freeboard. When I park my 36 next to my friends 33, the seem almost the same.

Your going to have to let me come over and see that thing. sounds bad azz.
You are welcome to come over any time! You will be interested in the 42' MTI that just came in also. I am doing it for the Miami Boat show. It came in solid yellow and has huge power in it!! Call me at the shop and swing by any time (512) 423-7889.
Old 12-10-2005, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ski Dock ordered their CMI's from me. They were telling me about the boat and that it will be at the Austin boat show.

Sounds like it will be a real nice boat.

Does the new 35 replace the 36 Outlaw?
Old 12-10-2005, 12:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TRICK
Ski Dock ordered their CMI's from me. They were telling me about the boat and that it will be at the Austin boat show.

Sounds like it will be a real nice boat.

Does the new 35 replace the 36 Outlaw?
They will probably be calling you back to order some more stuff. They asked me to look the boat over and give them my opinion on what all I think the boat needs. It is fun to spent someone elses money! I know they won't let me get too carried away though! I cannot say for sure, but it is my understanding that it replaces the 33 and 36. Again, I am not sure though!

Quick Reply: 35 Poker Run Edition Now on BajaMarine.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.