Notices

I need a name for the 29

Old 03-10-2006, 10:48 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: I need a name for the 29

Very nice boat!

It looks to be very clean and those are great colors.

Enjoy.
Old 03-10-2006, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see how we can interpret things in different ways.......I figured the screen name meant "Blewbyyou" as it I just went fast by you.

Cordell

Originally Posted by Blewbyyou
My last boat was red, white, and blue. so the Blewbyyou was the short vrsion of "Red,white, and Blewbyyou" And I didn't think it would fit. I seen a name on Lake Cumberland that I loved, but I wouldn't want to copy it was "Kwitcha*****in" If this anybody on OSO that is a great name. I want to try and come up with something that ties the graphics on the boat in with it. I also liked "splat cat", but this didn't seem to fit a V bottom very well either. HELP! HELP!
Old 03-10-2006, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was the intentions as well, but it tied into the color pattern too.
Old 03-10-2006, 07:55 PM
Registered

Allways Wet-- eh...Did Heather help you name it????
Old 03-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm going to re-name mine "ass up". Seems I'm always ass up working on something that doesn't need to be worked on.
I'm sure my wife will appreciate that.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by imartin
Congrats BBY, Sean is a very nice guy. I ended up passing on his 29, but I will find that perfect one someday. I have many pics of your boat as I gave it much consideration. Let me know how she runs with the HO's.
Hey imartin are you ever going to buy a boat, it seems you always just miss out. Pony up and buy.
Old 03-11-2006, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Question Re: I need a name for the 29

Originally Posted by bikinilover
Hey imartin are you ever going to buy a boat, it seems you always just miss out. Pony up and buy.
BL: Since you are keeping score, let me be sure your records match mine: I've missed out on two, and passed on the rest. I'm being picky on my next boat. The only one that I've seen that matched enough of what I'm looking for to buy was pondfather's old one. Couldn't sell my old boat in time and have regreted not carrying two notes (temporarily) since. I truely did "just miss" the one at Shogren after boarding the plane that day. That was a steal. I have a free boat now thus allowing me to hold out for another one that strikes me like pondfather's did. If they still made the 29, I would have already ordered one. Good question though, thanks. Good luck on selling yours. What will you get next?

Last edited by imartin; 03-11-2006 at 08:00 AM.
Old 03-13-2006, 12:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by imartin
BL: Since you are keeping score, let me be sure your records match mine: I've missed out on two, and passed on the rest. I'm being picky on my next boat. The only one that I've seen that matched enough of what I'm looking for to buy was pondfather's old one. Couldn't sell my old boat in time and have regreted not carrying two notes (temporarily) since. I truely did "just miss" the one at Shogren after boarding the plane that day. That was a steal. I have a free boat now thus allowing me to hold out for another one that strikes me like pondfather's did. If they still made the 29, I would have already ordered one. Good question though, thanks. Good luck on selling yours. What will you get next?
Just trying to ruffle your feathers. I understand being picky. Might have a buyer, Ill let you know if it goes through. Not sure what is next.
Old 03-13-2006, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bikinilover
Just trying to ruffle your feathers. I understand being picky. Might have a buyer, Ill let you know if it goes through. Not sure what is next.
You can buy my 29
Old 03-13-2006, 01:05 PM
Registered

Imartin,
Was there anything that you were concerned about when you looked at Sean's boat? Just curious if there is anything I don't know about it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.