Is it this Bad ??? >

Is it this Bad ???

Notices

Is it this Bad ???

Old 09-17-2006, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Re: Is it this Bad ???

I would say the book value would be around 55k .Add in the money I spent on Brand new Hydraulic steering,and the 25k on motors and gauges and 65k is tight.The boat only had 200hrs on it when I yanked the motors and decided to build some decent reliable horsepower.The originals were 502 mag MPI motors.With the stock motors it wouldnt break 62mph.
Old 09-17-2006, 08:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Is it this Bad ???

Originally Posted by plumbers crack
Honestly Fred called today about some tire kickers that came to look at the boat.After driving from upstate Ny down to south carolina they gave it a 30 minute sniff test and complained that the toggle switches engraving were worn off.Then after reviewing 15 pages of legitimate reciepts which buy the way total about 20K they skipped off into the sunset.I spent about 25k on this boat and alot of sweat equity as well before trading it to Fred.Thanks for letting me Vent.I guess they really werent serious anyway.
Its A Buyers Market Right Now ...I Had My Boat For Sale Most Of The Summer .I Am Aking Less Than I Have In It. Where Can You Buy A Brand New Package 2006 Single V Bottom That Runs 100+ With The Best Parts Money Can BUY With Only 3 hrs Test Time For Under A 1oo Grand??????? I Am About To Drop The Price Another 20k..What You Gunna Do/The Market Sucks
Attached Thumbnails Is it this Bad ???-k8.jpg  
Old 09-17-2006, 08:11 PM
Registered

The market may suck,but where in the hell were these boats when I was looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! were talking 500-600 a month for kripes sake!!
Old 09-17-2006, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ratman
is this a classified in GD? dayum i got a weeks time out for that...
guess its who ya know. lol i got a time out also.
Old 09-17-2006, 08:22 PM
Registered

but on the other hand it is a nice looking boat. im in the same situation. my 30 spectre's for sale as well. 107 mph boat for the same kinda $$ your looking for.
Old 09-17-2006, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by plumbers crack
Stick a sock in it ratman.For the gruesome stuff you post You should of gotten 2 weeks Weenie!!
i just think its total horse chit that ever body an thier brother does the same thing i did with no problem. sure i post some wack chit every now and again some get a kick out of it some dont. hey i think your a great dude plumbers crack, you offered me a ride in the sarasota pr. it just seems lame that i got a time out for the same damn thing! hey you guts want me to quit posting in uc, not a problem... all you have to do is ask, i just like a level playing field.
Old 09-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

btw good luck on selling you boat, i just sold my cig and took an azz whoopping, the question is how bad do you need to get rid of it, i couldn't pick up the mich boat til i sold mine so i was motivted. try running it on e bay you will get a lot of exposure on the boat wether you sell it or not. peace out, rm
Old 09-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Registered

Looking for something myself and found over 116,000 boat for sale on boattraderonline alone. Can you imagine what the total market is?
Old 09-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Registered

mines on ebay and ends tonight...item number 320027142676
Old 09-17-2006, 09:00 PM
Registered

its not just boats, the economy is in the dumper. I don't care what anybody says it is. my bis is way down from the last 2 yrs.boat sales are, car sales are, home sales are. Nobody has any money they are willing to part with for toys and the ones they got they are dumping before things get worse. Like the post above how many used boats are out there? ya its a buyers market!!! problem is there is no buyers I need to stop before I get

Quick Reply: Is it this Bad ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.