Ebay rant!!! GGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! >

Ebay rant!!! GGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Notices

Ebay rant!!! GGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Old 10-26-2006, 02:41 PM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Ebay rant!!! GGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jonyb
Thanks for the link, but I like these covers because they don't have straps that go below the boat. These have a ratchet strap all the way around that goes below the rub-rail.

No problem. I like the Baja covers as well. The ratchet strap is genius. My buddy just got one for his 20 Outlaw. If Speed4U would ever have one for a 245 I would definitely bid on it.
Old 10-27-2006, 12:58 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

SPEED4U is baja's user name on ebay
Old 10-27-2006, 04:27 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

SPEED4UO is not Baja it is a company that is selling off Baja's old parts inventory. I have personally been there several times and have spent over $30,000.00 with them. A lot of the items that you have been outbid on I bought.I bid every day on there items and if I get them for the rite price I buy them.There are more Baja's than any other performance boat and they will all need parts down the road I am just getting ready check my Ebay items under seller 3baja2.
As far as them getting shut down that was a mistake made by the lady that runs the auction ( Hi Marcy) that ebay should have not shut them down for. Ebay is a risky business because they will shut you down without notice that is why I am setting up my own web site for boat parts and to promote my marine repair business it will be HP-Marine.com I have a company building the site and should be up within the month. I will also advertise on here and 2 other offshore boat sites.
I am currently trying to buy up old inventory from a couple of other well known boat manufactures. Brian
Old 10-27-2006, 06:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by brian41
A lot of the items that you have been outbid on I bought.
Gee, thanks pal. Hope you choke on all those fukKin covers.
Old 10-27-2006, 07:52 PM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by jonyb
Gee, thanks pal. Hope you choke on all those fukKin covers.

I was wondering what someone needed with two 33 covers and a 36 cover.
Old 10-28-2006, 07:12 AM
Registered

A lot of the items that you have been outbid on I bought.
In my opinion this is a great way to make friends in th Baja community!!!

Does it strike you that your potential customer base has already been screwed by you and obviously pissed off about it???

Good luck!!!!

jony, here is another link for covers. They do not have a ratchet strap but I figured I would post anyway.
http://www.coverquest.com
Old 10-28-2006, 08:07 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TBairos
In my opinion this is a great way to make friends in th Baja community!!!

Does it strike you that your potential customer base has already been screwed by you and obviously pissed off about it???

Good luck!!!!

jony, here is another link for covers. They do not have a ratchet strap but I figured I would post anyway.
http://www.coverquest.com
Business is business and as far as covers go I have only won 2 a 36 and a 302 soft cover both of them I got for $150.00 or less and you are just as able to out bid me as I am you.I simply but a price on what is put up for sale and if I can make a reasonable profit in the future I will buy it. Look at it this way if I do not do this and you need these parts in the future where are you going to get them. Most of the items I have are gages, switches, decals, exhaust, wiring, props and mechanical parts that I use everyday in my business.
When I read this post I called Marcy to see if she had any more 25 covers available for jonyb that she could offer to him with a second chance offer and I gave her the info on this site but they are all out of them. She was amused at the misinformation and this thread so I told her I would tell you guy's the truth.
I am sorry if you guy's think what I am doing is wrong but again if I don't somebody else will and there are other people doing it as I track a lot of the sales and see them the next week for sale by the same person that won at up to 10 times what they payed for the item. Any item I have won and resold I have sold for around 50 percent of what you would have payed from manufacturer or Baja themselves but again I have to make a profit as I am a business. First I have to put up the money, spend time to pick up the items, inventory them, list them, pay to resell them and ship them not to mention the $10,000.00 I have wrapped up in a packing system to make sure that the items get to the customer it good condition.
Sorry if I offended anybody
Brian
Old 10-28-2006, 08:27 AM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Look at it this way if I do not do this and you need these parts in the future where are you going to get them.
Did it ever occur to you that we ourselves would buy parts we found for our particular model of boat just in case we needed them in the future? I realize you are just trying to make a buck and that is the great American way, so I can't fault you too much for that, but we don't need a middle man if we can go straight to the source. You can put a spin on it if you wish like you are just trying to help us Baja owners when we are looking for the parts in the future, but all you are doing is running up the price on them.

Business is business and as far as covers go I have only won 2 a 36 and a 302 soft cover both of them I got for $150.00 or less and you are just as able to out bid me as I am you.
This is true, but if that is the case let me ask you this. If you pay $150.00 for a cover on Ebay, what will be your price selling it yourself?

Well, that is my rant for the day, time to watch College Game Day.
Old 10-28-2006, 09:49 AM
Registered

A lot of the items that you have been outbid on I bought.I bid every day on there items and if I get them for the rite price I buy them.There are more Baja's than any other performance boat and they will all need parts down the road I am just getting ready check my Ebay items under seller 3baja2.
I will also advertise on here and 2 other offshore boat sites.
I am currently trying to buy up old inventory from a couple of other well known boat manufactures. Brian

A mind set like that will make huge friends on here and keep in mind that a lot of people have very good memory's.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Registered

When I read this post I called Marcy to see if she had any more 25 covers available for jonyb that she could offer to him with a second chance offer and I gave her the info on this site but they are all out of them. She was amused at the misinformation and this thread so I told her I would tell you guy's the truth.

I appreciate that, if it's the truth, but I don't believe it because Marcy has a 25 Outlaw shipping cover listed right now. Everytime one cover ends, 2 hours later, it's relisted.

Where's the misinformation anyway?

Quick Reply: Ebay rant!!! GGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.