Kinda dead in here, what gives? >

Kinda dead in here, what gives?

Notices

Kinda dead in here, what gives?

Old 12-01-2006, 04:36 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Kinda dead in here, what gives?

I try to DODGE some brands at all costs!

Glad Matt finally saw the light.

The funny thing is I have always owned GM's and my father and brother were always Ford guys. I caught hell all these years from them for not driving Fords, and now I catch hell from my bud's for driving one.

Life is not fair!
Old 12-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be spending the winter putting back all the electronics that were stolen.I went over to winterize it the other day and when I un-covered it someone had removed all of my cool stuff They trashed my cockpit area,the broke into my cabin and stole all of my stereo stuff.They were even so kind as too pull down my head liner .They took my LCD TV and dvd player and even broke my microwave door off.I see this as a time to do some stereo upgrades and to find a better place to keep my boat..
Old 12-01-2006, 08:03 PM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Don't you just wish you could have caught them in the act? With a shotgun.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:49 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja232Brian
Lookin at Escalades for the wife in spring, & a bigger faster outlaw than u (Jason).
Bigger will happen, but if you want to be faster you had better pack a lunch.
We need to talk Escalades. The old man is in the car biz if you know what I'm talkin about.
Old 12-02-2006, 05:54 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

http://www.offshoreonly.com/gallery/...0&ppuser=75289

I have had all three you guys must have not owned a Ford yet. It out pulls them all.

Last edited by Moses; 12-02-2006 at 06:00 PM.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:01 AM
VIP Member

Fact about the Dodge. In the crew cab, being 6-2" I could not even sit in the back seat. I fit better in the GMC. I don't even come close to touching the front seats in my Ford F-350. Yeah I know why would I be worried about the back seat when I am the driver?? Well I make the wife drive sometimes so I can crash in back, or I have friends who go on trips with us who are bit taller than me. Also I didn't have to pay extra cash for the crew cab like I would have to for the Mega cab from Dodge. And I also want a trans that will stay together because I am pulling 15K.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:04 AM
VIP Member

Moses-

Do you have the hidden steps to get in that thing?? How much lift?? Looks like about 12 inches or more.

Looks very nice !!!!
Old 12-03-2006, 04:29 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks Smitty, yes they are AMP research hidden running boards that run the length of the cab. They were the nicest I found plus my wife is only 5'3'' so she can stand on the running board when loading the little ones. it's lifted 12'' plus it roles on 40in. toyo's and 20in. rims. It use to look big till we put the new OL behind it. Now I think it looks normal.
Old 12-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Question Re: Kinda dead in here, what gives?

So what are you saying--Dodges are made for chubby short guys like me I fit in the back seat just fine but I wouldn't go to sleep when the boss was driving--I'd be to scared My Dodge pulls just fine--I will admit your right about the tranny--it's the weak spot but that Cummins is the best diesel around IMO.
Old 12-06-2006, 11:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by never enuff
WOW--I guess that counselling session needs to be a group session. I had no ideas there were so many misguided people. Maybe the problem with your Dodge was behind the steering wheel--not infront of it.
Jay - the first step in any counseling is admitting you have a problem...you're obviously not there yet! BTW, we know the sewing room is really for you! You'll have to make a couple of those engine covers seeing that you'll already have the 30 OL template created! Hint hint!

Matt - I'll just let Dock give you a hard time about the conversion to Ford. I was surprised you made the move after some of the diesel ribbing we used to have on TBM.

Too bad we can't combine the best features of all the trucks into one badazz one!

Quick Reply: Kinda dead in here, what gives?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.