Chart Plotters who has one? >

Chart Plotters who has one?

Notices

Chart Plotters who has one?

Old 03-30-2007, 07:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by c_deezy
Where is that picture on the left taken at? It looks like this place my cousin likes to hang out at that we call 'Party Island', I think technically its called North Cape, over on the west side of the bay right after you get out on the lake coming out of Toledo.

That is woodtick and it is right where you think it is. I keep mine at Pier 75 also. Been there about 4 years now. Surprised I haven't seen ya down there. Are you going to drive back and forth from Cleveland? I thought about moving mine to Port Clinton but if the lake is too bad I can always hang in the muddy maumee
Old 03-31-2007, 12:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by danh63
That is woodtick and it is right where you think it is. I keep mine at Pier 75 also. Been there about 4 years now. Surprised I haven't seen ya down there. Are you going to drive back and forth from Cleveland? I thought about moving mine to Port Clinton but if the lake is too bad I can always hang in the muddy maumee
I only had mine down there for about two months last season. I've got the rack until the end of July at Pier 75, I think I'll just keep it so when I come over to hang out with my cousin I have a place to put it. I thought about moving it to Cleveland but it would cost a couple hundred dollars a trip to run it back and forth. I figure Port Clinton would work that way I still have a good boat ride over here, closer to the Islands, but could offset the fuel cost some. The Honda gets just a touch better mpg than the big block.

What barn is yours in? I'm always peeking around in there to check out the other boats down there
Old 04-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by c_deezy
I only had mine down there for about two months last season. I've got the rack until the end of July at Pier 75, I think I'll just keep it so when I come over to hang out with my cousin I have a place to put it. I thought about moving it to Cleveland but it would cost a couple hundred dollars a trip to run it back and forth. I figure Port Clinton would work that way I still have a good boat ride over here, closer to the Islands, but could offset the fuel cost some. The Honda gets just a touch better mpg than the big block.

What barn is yours in? I'm always peeking around in there to check out the other boats down there

I am in the middle one. Rack number 99
Old 04-07-2007, 12:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've got the Garmin 276C and love it. It uses the Bluechips and you can also use it in the car as the antenna is built into it.