25 Outlaw w. 525Efi >

25 Outlaw w. 525Efi

Notices

25 Outlaw w. 525Efi

Old 04-17-2007, 05:55 PM
the Flightmaster
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No nasty walks with the full hydraulic steering. If the water is smooth, it may start to rock from side to side. but a very slight correction on the wheel and thats gone in an instant. Full hydraulic is amazing.
Glad to see you are getting everything back together after the tough run youīve had. Respect!
Old 04-17-2007, 09:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats good to hear I never got the full set up hook up last fall steering that is just the add on. with a lot of love and help I will be getting some parts in in a few weeks, but before I put them on A I HAVE TO FIX THE BULKHEAD, B GET my nexted operation on the knee, C hook up the new alarm to the police with a delay so I can kick some azz 1st . so I HOPE FOR JULY, AUG, the latest. Then I want to go out for a beating in some nice sea to air it out oh and will have full insurance on it when done,if I am not healthy I can put full home owners insurance on it, if its ready for the water and racing will put the boat insurance on it. I am putting my own barbwire mine field in with dog poop traps.I am going to make it to much of a pain to think about someone going over the fence again PS did I tell you my mom is from herzogenaurach west germany. her last name was ZINK she was related to the owners of PUMA, ADIDAS, I use to get a care package once in a while art
Old 04-18-2007, 04:11 PM
the Flightmaster
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ainīt heard of the place, but that doesnīt matter. Germany is a big place!
Germany is also supposed to be the place where thing donīt get stolen and people follow the rules, right. Well in 1996, my Sea Ray was stolen from my front drive, with two locks on it and a movement sensor on the house. It happened two hours before I returned from a weekend away!
It happens everywhere. But just donīt make it easy for them!
I read a story of a guy over here whose 24 outlaw was completely gutted by thieves ( at a workshop where it was supposed to get some servicing done). Motor, drive, gauges, tabs and seats. But the worst bit was that they wanted the the deck hatches out, too. so they just cut the deck out around the hatches and took the whole lot! The guy was devastated.