Old 10-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great Mike!

Enjoy!
Old 10-13-2007, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=mikebrls;2301031] i traded in the sonic ...for some reliability.

Mike, did you finally sell the 2 525's ? Are you suggesting that the 496's are more reliable than the 525's or are you saying that Baja is a more reliable boat than Sonic? I thought maybe age but your Sonic was pretty new. Please no political answer like your comparison between your 28 Pantera and your new Baja. I really want to know. D

Ps: The Baja looks Incredible!, Enjoy
Old 10-13-2007, 06:43 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE=dfealy;2304907]
Originally Posted by mikebrls
i traded in the sonic ...for some reliability.

Mike, did you finally sell the 2 525's ? Are you suggesting that the 496's are more reliable than the 525's or are you saying that Baja is a more reliable boat than Sonic? I thought maybe age but your Sonic was pretty new. Please no political answer like your comparison between your 28 Pantera and your new Baja. I really want to know. D

Ps: The Baja looks Incredible!, Enjoy
wass up kid ?
let see the 496 ho's will save me on my gas bill also has 5 year waranty on motor's and drive's and the boat will still run the same speed's as the sonic with a lot less power
also it's brand new ++++++
Old 10-13-2007, 06:52 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sweeeeeet, Congrats, nice lookin boat
Old 10-21-2007, 07:05 PM
Registered

well i finaly was able to take out the boat today
i had too keep her under 3500 rpm .
boat ran great i took her down the icw for the first leg of the tour . then we hit the inlet and i said should we go out it was good 2 to 3 footer's witch is nothing around her but when you have to keep the rpms down it's not as nice of a ride your not on top of the water at that speed " 35 to 40 mph " but it ran real good and i was so happy the gas gauge moved about 1/8 of a inch. these motor's just sip the gas compared to my 525's i had

and also puting the boat in and out of the water was alot easier then i thought . it took more time to find a parking spot then to launch and recover the boat on the trailer
mike
" wass up kid "
2007 35 o l
Old 10-21-2007, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike
Great news everything was great ..a "10" so you call it

Looking to hear how it runs in the rougher water of the east coast. WE had a Fort Myers run today. A sorta of minirun since the scheduled day was suppoed to be yesterday. See the FMO area of OSO.
Congrats again. Glas you loving your Baja. You need some Baja bling...T-shirts ,hats etc...
Old 10-21-2007, 07:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bowtye8
Mike
Great news everything was great ..a "10" so you call it

Looking to hear how it runs in the rougher water of the east coast. WE had a Fort Myers run today. A sorta of minirun since the scheduled day was suppoed to be yesterday. See the FMO area of OSO.
Congrats again. Glas you loving your Baja. You need some Baja bling...T-shirts ,hats etc...
my girl friend bought me some baja bling already " beer bottle coozies with the flames on them " pretty cool" and also a jersy long sleeve with logo up and down shirt arm
i will still have to get some more stuff and also get something for her to wear
Old 11-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Registered

well i just got past my first 10 hour break in today
i ran the icw for most of the day and then once i hit the 10 hour break in i was ocean bound
it was 3 to 4 foot rollars and the boat handled great .
it fly's nice and level and the mid range punch is great with these 26 lab prop's. i know i will loose a few mph top end but running in the ocean down hear i would rather have the mid range throtle responce for the wave action .
i ran about 15 mile in the ocean and it was sweet i just have to get my throtle arm back in shape it's definitly a driver's boat in that type of water . witch i like

mike
Old 11-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mikebrls
well i just got past my first 10 hour break in today
i ran the icw for most of the day and then once i hit the 10 hour break in i was ocean bound
it was 3 to 4 foot rollars and the boat handled great .
it fly's nice and level and the mid range punch is great with these 26 lab prop's. i know i will loose a few mph top end but running in the ocean down hear i would rather have the mid range throtle responce for the wave action .
i ran about 15 mile in the ocean and it was sweet i just have to get my throtle arm back in shape it's definitly a driver's boat in that type of water . witch i like

mike
good deal mike, glad yer having fun with it,

Quick Reply: finally in the brother hood :)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.