95 Baja 272 Opinions? >

95 Baja 272 Opinions?

Notices

95 Baja 272 Opinions?

Old 02-17-2008, 07:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NEVER - SATISFIED
I have my 97 272 for sale now. Great boat but I was ready to move up to something bigger. My 272 has a 510 in it with a procharger and intercooler. It has pro 1 aluminum heads custom ground cam. I had it dynoed and tuned by Tyler Crocket. It made 750 hp and 740 ft lbs of torque. I put k- planes and a xr drive on it runs 86 to 88 all day on gps. It has internal hydraulic steering witch is a must when you get up into the mid 80's. If anybody knows of someone looking for a fast 272 send me a pm and I can send a bunch of pictures...Dean
how much for the baja?
Old 02-22-2008, 07:35 PM
Registered

I'm getting ready to put it back on the classified's in a couple weeks. I'm listing it for 39,500 but I can be a little flexible on that if someone is serious about the boat. I have alot of pictures I can e-mail anyone that wants to see it. This boat is in great condition inside and out...Dean
Old 02-25-2008, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm getting ready to put it back on the classified's in a couple weeks. I'm listing it for 39,500 but I can be a little flexible on that if someone is serious about the boat. I have alot of pictures I can e-mail anyone that wants to see it. This boat is in great condition inside and out...Dean
I can vouch for this boat, ran in a run with him last August, well I dont know if ran with him is correct, I did catch up to him at all the stops though. He takes great care of all his toys, he has always owned Baja's till the darkside snuck in and took him over ,
Old 02-25-2008, 07:19 PM
Registered

hey Rick have you signed up for any poker runs yet. I thought long and hard about buying another Baja. The two I have owned have been great boats. It was the mid 80's in a 32 foot boat with stock power that made me go with the Sunsation. I have to admit that I do miss that pin you in the seat feeling my Baja has when you take off...Dean
Old 02-26-2008, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey Rick have you signed up for any poker runs yet. I thought long and hard about buying another Baja. The two I have owned have been great boats. It was the mid 80's in a 32 foot boat with stock power that made me go with the Sunsation. I have to admit that I do miss that pin you in the seat feeling my Baja has when you take off...Dean
No, not yet, thinkn about the Jammin run, who will sponsor the Rappahannock run this year? any ideas? That was fun, will do that again. Let me know what you sign up for, now that I have a nice tow vehicle, I can travel a little safer.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:15 PM
Registered

I think the RRBA is going to do the poker run again should be the same poeple as last year heading it up. We are signed up for Smith Mountain Lake in May, Coles Point in June, and Jammin on the James in July. Not sure what else we are going to do for the rest of the summer. If gas hits that 4 dollars a gallon like they are talking about I may spend the rest of the summer drifting with the tide....Dean