Factory 1 25 outlaw >

Factory 1 25 outlaw

Notices

Factory 1 25 outlaw

Old 01-27-2008, 02:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Factory 1 25 outlaw

looking for some help. baja brought a 25 outlaw factory one race boat to buffalo,ny (obviously it was summer time) back in the early 2000's for a apba race. I was wondering if anyone new the where abouts of this boat. it wasnt that glamorous but had the larger k planes, 500hp motor and two man race cockpit. graphics where ok but the boat was a little ruff thinking back. let me know thanks. Mike.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:17 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I remember the boat well and have a nice picture of it on my office wall that I bought from Jeff at Freeze Frame Video.

We saw the boat run in Washington, NC at the APBA races in 2001.

I will ask a couple of folks I know and see if they can tell me where the boat is. If I remember right the guys running it and another Baja were from Canada.
Old 01-27-2008, 09:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
I remember the boat well and have a nice picture of it on my office wall that I bought from Jeff at Freeze Frame Video.

We saw the boat run in Washington, NC at the APBA races in 2001.

I will ask a couple of folks I know and see if they can tell me where the boat is. If I remember right the guys running it and another Baja were from Canada.
thanks man..appreciated ..That could be very possible canada is just right accross the niagara river.. some of the big cats actually got in trouble the day before for running up and down the niagara river the day before at testing..the promoters were not happy..plus there are spots in the mouth of the river that are only a few inches deep..i was working for basil sport boats at the time..and took a 33 outlaw out we were a boundry marker and sponsor for the race..
the 420 with the triple 800sc's was the pace boat..sick..

Last edited by fuse24; 01-28-2008 at 12:22 AM.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:33 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by fuse24
thanks man..appreciated ..That could be very possible canada is just right accross the niagara river.. some of the big cats actually got in trouble the day before for running up and down the niagara river the day before at testing..the promoters were not happy..plus there are spots in the mouth of the river that are only a few inches deep..i was working for basil sport boats at the time..and took a 33 outlaw out we were a boundry marker and sponsor for the race..
the 420 with the triple 800sc's was the pace boat..sick..
The race conditions were some of the worst I had ever seen. They showed the F1 boats running on Speed Vision and they would disappear in a hole and then shoot up flying in the air and be gone again.

That is the same race I have the picture from. Check out Freeze Frames website and do a search under Baja and you should fine it.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:06 PM
the Flightmaster
Platinum Member

Is it the same boat that Poweboat Magazine featured in an article on Factory 1 boats in the September 2000 issue.
They tested six boats and explained what the series is about. The 25 looked great.
F1-35 with sponsorship from Thunder Marine, Clarion and Mastry. It would be great to find that boat again. Good luck!
Old 01-28-2008, 04:07 PM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

http://www.freezeframevideo.net/phot...D=2&SubCatID=4
Old 01-28-2008, 04:37 PM
Registered

thats it!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 04:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
The race conditions were some of the worst I had ever seen. They showed the F1 boats running on Speed Vision and they would disappear in a hole and then shoot up flying in the air and be gone again.

That is the same race I have the picture from. Check out Freeze Frames website and do a search under Baja and you should fine it.
saw it on freeze frame cool. thanks..the conditions where absolutley the worst..especially outside the breakwall where we were somewhat anchored to the slippery shale rock. i had a 24 outlaw at the time but we took out the 33ol demo and tried taking some 6-8 footers it was impressive..worst conditions i have ever seen on lake erie. it was a crazy day.. a cattamaran with outboards beat us on the way up the river to the race but then sunk while spectating. thats what he gets for telling us or demo tags werent on the boat correctly..then the ultimate warrior boat made a appearance. he was taking the roller like they werent even there.. i have video of the cat sinking somewhere..
Old 01-28-2008, 04:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wild Card 09
Is it the same boat that Poweboat Magazine featured in an article on Factory 1 boats in the September 2000 issue.
They tested six boats and explained what the series is about. The 25 looked great.
F1-35 with sponsorship from Thunder Marine, Clarion and Mastry. It would be great to find that boat again. Good luck!
yup i think your right.. thanks for the response guys...hope I can find it would maybe like to purchase it.. i need something to run up to my cottage in canada with..