obnoxus, does anyone know him? >

obnoxus, does anyone know him?

Notices

obnoxus, does anyone know him?

Old 03-04-2008, 09:10 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Dennis is so shady trees come to him lookin' for shelter when the sun is out! hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Old 03-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Dennis is so shady trees come to him lookin' for shelter when the sun is out! hahahahahahahahahahaha!
And before someone takes you seriously.

Who fixed your sled,,, AND paid for the parts.

And who was with us when Cheryl hit the tree last weekend?
Old 03-05-2008, 05:18 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by obnoxus
And before someone takes you seriously.

Who fixed your sled,,, AND paid for the parts.

And who was with us when Cheryl hit the tree last weekend?
Hey now....your making ME sound shady! I'll be by the shop tonight after work, check in hand.

288Sunny...I think you've got some people-skills issues going on here...either that or a tremendous lack of patience. Dennis is a great guy...and also a very busy one as he himself has attempted to tell you. You can't call someone out as "shady" on a public forum and then say you don't mean to impugne them...its contradictory.

Oh, and if I do run into somebody that isn't at my beck and call as far as getting INSTANT service...I probably won't publicly *****slap that person...that's not the guy I am.

Since it's supposed to be sunny here today and I DO enjoy a good early season tan, I will not be remiss in my endeavors for dark skin tones by visiting Obnoxus. (Get it....he is NOT shady! hahahahahahaha)
Old 03-05-2008, 08:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 288sunny
sommerfliesby, Its funny and a laughing matter when it happens to others, but when it happens to you, then its serious.. keep this in mind when it happens to you in the future.
Wasnt this matter closed in another forum, lets grow up and move forward. One great thing about being an American is having choices, so if you dont like how your treated you take your business elsewhere, what your hounding on here has happened to all of us, but instead of forum blasting someone we just pick up the phone and call another vendor, or take it up with BBB. I dont know Obnoxus, but he sounds like a stand up person, and if you had handled this differently he would have most likely felt bad about the service and comped you in some way, as stated some PR skills may be in order. Whats the saying, catch more bees with honey. Let this thread disappear, more important things to discuss, like the arrival of some warmer weather.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Emerlad Coast PwrBt club
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default its dead

Your right, you all are right and Im wrong, god forbid someone try to get something done in a decent amount of time or to be warned it could take a month or so to make something happen.
A email or a phone call to keep things going smoothly is all i asked for, one thing you all havnt heard is how many emails i have sent him, how many phone calls, only to get NOTHING in return, would you all be cool with that.. And yes i could move on, or call another vendor, however, the vendor is no longer with us, and no one else is making a replacement tab like i want, thats why i tried so hard to get those that he had.. My mistake and i guess i learned a very valueable lession.

One last thing, because im a nice guy and it was the right thing to do i sent him a Pm last night apologizing for even starting this, and letting him know that i was very sorry to hear about his wife and hope she gets well very soon, in a very respectful manner and that all i wanted was a "Keeping me informed" email, Pm or a phone call. I see where he posted on this last night to sommerfliesby and you think i got anything back, NOPE!!

Once again though, I apologize for pursuing something i wanted, and i hope your wife has a speedy recovery, and god bless the both of you!

Last edited by 288sunny; 03-05-2008 at 07:19 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Ya know what,,,,,, sommerfliesby was nice enough to swing by the post office for me to get a shipping price for you.

I signed on to tell you, and what do I find,,,,,,, you still being a complete jerkoff.

Tell ya what,,those friggin tabs can ROT in my basement before I sell them to you.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Registered

Ya know what,,,,,, sommerfliesby was nice enough to swing by the post office for me to get a shipping price for you.

I signed on to tell you, and what do I find,,,,,,, you still being a complete jerkoff.

Tell ya what,,those friggin tabs can ROT in my basement before I sell them to you.
Before you let them ROT...... if your looking to sell them to somebody else and they are the replacements for the Insta-trim tabs id be interested.
Let me know....... Thanks
Old 03-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Emerlad Coast PwrBt club
Gold Member

Default thanks

Sommerfliesby, thanks for your time in helping him out, greatly apprecaited, however he had promised me that along time ago, and to top that off, i have sent him atleast 2 emails and a phone call telling him to nevermind the shipping price, I asked him if a certain price was ok and still never got any reply back, for that matter he could have shipped them C.O.D. Really not trying to be a jerkoff, just wanted everyone to understand, its not like i was making all this up, just looking for a long drawn out battle, but simply a couple update emails and/or phone calls, which i guess was to much to ask for, i couldnt even get a Pm or email saying " thanks for the concern of my wife" nor have i yet got a apology from you for not getting back to me at all.. which im sure we can all agree on one thing, this would have never happened had I been informed or told up front that it would take a long while.. Its a shame those tabs which will really make someone happy, couldnt be on my boat already.

And how am I being a jerk off, didnt my last post contain a apology to you, in public as well, and most people being a jerk and not really caring at that point wouldnt take the time to say god bless either, i think i have tried, alittle upset, didnt choose my battle correctly upfront, but was looking for help from your buddys or someone that new you, and have tried to be fair towards the end.. I guess im the one that got kicked in the balls!
Old 03-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Baja340SF
Before you let them ROT...... if your looking to sell them to somebody else and they are the replacements for the Insta-trim tabs id be interested.
Let me know....... Thanks
They are replacements for Bennetts, not instatrims sorry !!!!!!

Shipping was $36 to FL from Chicago.

Thanks !!!!
Old 03-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They are replacements for Bennetts, not instatrims sorry !!!!!!

Shipping was $36 to FL from Chicago.

Thanks !!!!
Gee Whiz Bro have Sunny wire ya the money and ship them things & be done with it and we'll spend the dough at House of Hughes on Krissy

Quick Reply: obnoxus, does anyone know him?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.