obnoxus, does anyone know him?

Notices

obnoxus, does anyone know him?

Old 02-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Emerlad Coast PwrBt club
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default obnoxus, does anyone know him?

Been trying to get in touch with him for awhile now, just wanted to know if everything is ok with him? Hopefully all is well but i havnt had much luck getting in touch with him or getting a call/email back from him? any info, thanks in advance
Old 02-10-2008, 10:04 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 288sunny
Been trying to get in touch with him for awhile now, just wanted to know if everything is ok with him? Hopefully all is well but i havnt had much luck getting in touch with him or getting a call/email back from him? any info, thanks in advance
check with bryan / straight jacket i belive he has his #
Old 03-02-2008, 07:49 PM
Emerlad Coast PwrBt club
Gold Member

Default very curious

Anyone who knows him, could you please shed some light on what type of person he is and what kinda boat repair business he runs? anyone have good luck with him, bad luck with him, is a personnal friend of anyone's on here?

I ask all these questions for a very simple reason! was had talked several times about him selling some victory marine trim tabs and then i asked him for a shipping price and since then its been like pulling teeth to get him to come through on his end.
He has been out of town, snow mobiling, busy, swamped, you name it but still promised to get me a price, i have called him several times, emailed him, and cant get him to even call me back, surley doesnt seem like good business, maybe someone can correct me, but i'll i want is for him to tell me why he has changed his mind, and cant keep people (specially a customer) informed, thanks for any help in advance..

( Please note, That im in no way, shape or form saying anything bad about him, bad naming him or anything like that, only because he doesnt have my money, so that wouldnt be fair, however im just curious to know why he doesnt keep people informed, return phone calls or email someone back, specially when hes on the website checking it out.)
Old 03-03-2008, 11:21 AM
Registered

As I stated in the general forum, I know him well and has always been a very stand-up guy. I would be careful saying you don't want to say anything negative and then end the other sentence with "it seems shady". If he offered to sell you something, he has not got any money from you, I do not see shady. Anyway, as I stated, I do not know the situation but know he is the last person I would refer to as shady. Unfortunately when the weather is 10 degrees and there is snow and ice on the ground in Chicago, we are not real "boat motivated". Good luck, drop him an email.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:29 PM
Emerlad Coast PwrBt club
Gold Member

Default trim tabs

Please dont take me wrong, i think its shady, when you tell someone you'll do something more than once and still dont come through, in my book that a problem, and thank god i didnt give him any money, and weather shouldnt play a part in any transaction, or atleast be upfront and honest, let me know that its cold and u dont feel like selling anything at this time and whatever else so that i dont get my hopes up and get excited and keep emailing and calling only to get nothing, in that past week i have called him atleast 4 times and emailed him atleast 3-4 times only to get a big nothing! thats why i call it shady! Is he bad guy to others maybe not, and i will say he did seem like a very nice guy, promised me the tabs which was cool, and i thought it was a go so i asked for a shipping price, and from there its been like pulling candy from a kid in a candy store, A BIG NO GO!!!! just kinda upsets me, if any of you have any contacts with him, maybe you could help me out, as i would still really like to have them, but doesnt look very promising!
Old 03-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=181222
Old 03-04-2008, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I normally ask once. If they don't call buy some where else. Lifes too short.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:22 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Dennis is so shady trees come to him lookin' for shelter when the sun is out! hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Old 03-04-2008, 08:29 PM
Emerlad Coast PwrBt club
Gold Member

Default very funny

sommerfliesby, Its funny and a laughing matter when it happens to others, but when it happens to you, then its serious.. keep this in mind when it happens to you in the future.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

Why spend so much time trying to reach him, and then trying to find out how to reach him? Why would you want to do business with someone who doesn't respond? I would just move on. There are lots of alternatives.

Michael

Quick Reply: obnoxus, does anyone know him?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.