Rebirth of a Baja >

Rebirth of a Baja

Notices

Rebirth of a Baja

Old 11-18-2008, 05:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Thank you very much. Weather permitting we will be testing on the original Baja test lake next Wednesday in Bucyrus, Ohio. I feel that is a fitting place and I want to get some pictures of the boat up there in the reservoir.
I wouldnt miss that for the world! Hopefully its snowing, I wouldnt have it any other way!

And theres nothing like running 70+ MPH at the rocks watching the speed on the GPS creeping higher then turning at the last possible second!
Old 11-18-2008, 05:48 PM
Registered

BTW, sorry I missed your call Doc, was busy with a customer.

Some dumb kid from Dubuque Iowa is picking me up tonight and we are heading far south for the weekend so expect a call from one of us soon!
Old 11-18-2008, 06:35 PM
Registered

That's so cool you just did that for us! Kudo's man- looks awesome!! Can't wait to see it roaring around LKN!
Old 11-18-2008, 07:51 PM
VIP Member

Glad to see that you have kept that boat and you are putting the new power in it. Anxiously waiting to see what the speed numbers are. If you need a set of labbed Maximus' props for testing let me know. Brett did them for me and my 36. If you can hit 6000 rpm then you will be into the nineties with my props.

Smitty
Old 11-18-2008, 07:54 PM
Registered

The project looks awesome Doc! Good luck with the rest of it I can't wait to see the paint job!!! Go for it!!!
Old 11-18-2008, 11:12 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Dock your boat was already the nicest 36 i have seen. It is now just over the top! I'm happy your going to finish the project. I know you and your wife love that boat. Looking forward to seeing the finished product. Thanks for sharing,
Scott
Old 11-19-2008, 12:23 AM
Registered

somebody say something about a party ? anybody else want to show up for one krazy night ? I promise to be good or good at it !
Old 11-19-2008, 08:36 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BajaFresh
Very nice. You, sir, are an inspiration! I think I have some modifications to do now!
Fresh that makes me PROUD to hear you say that. Thank you very much. Keep XT in mind if you need any help with your upgrades.

Originally Posted by five cent worth
That's so cool you just did that for us! Kudo's man- looks awesome!! Can't wait to see it roaring around LKN!
FCW you are 100% right that I did this for all the Baja fans. I’ll be the first to admit that I really got bummed out and lost interest but you and many others contacted me and asked that I move forward and put the big power in. I had two buyers for the motors and one just could not get the funds I needed for them and one kept me hanging just long enough that we made a deal with Dave at XT and I was committed. Then the very next day he called and wanted the motors and I will admit that it was a very tough decision but I could not back out on Dave and I wanted to complete this project for everyone. I’m sure looking forward to seeing you on the lake.

Originally Posted by Smitty
Glad to see that you have kept that boat and you are putting the new power in it. Anxiously waiting to see what the speed numbers are. If you need a set of labbed Maximus' props for testing let me know. Brett did them for me and my 36. If you can hit 6000 rpm then you will be into the nineties with my props.
Smitty
Thanks very much Smitty. Every time I talk with the “D” man you come up and it’s all positive.

What pitch are the props?

Originally Posted by Moses
Dock your boat was already the nicest 36 i have seen. It is now just over the top! I'm happy your going to finish the project. I know you and your wife love that boat. Looking forward to seeing the finished product. Thanks for sharing,
Scott
Thanks very much Moses I always appreciate your comments and feedback.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:38 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Kustom Kolors
somebody say something about a party ? anybody else want to show up for one krazy night ? I promise to be good or good at it !
I knew that would get your attention!

I'll give you a call.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:39 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
BTW, sorry I missed your call Doc, was busy with a customer.

Some dumb kid from Dubuque Iowa is picking me up tonight and we are heading far south for the weekend so expect a call from one of us soon!
Let's see you guys should be awake around 6PM today.

Tell Jason I may need his testing skills.

Quick Reply: Rebirth of a Baja

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.