Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Whats it gonna take.... >

Whats it gonna take....

Notices

Whats it gonna take....

Old 12-18-2008, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is an 04 30 OL in the classifieds for $64,900. I would think if you put in the upper $50's it would go quick. Like someone said, you pretty much have to give away to get rid off. I would be very interested if you are willing to "fire sale" it.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:10 AM
Registered

Until I get this to worked it is listed on speedwake.com classifieds with pictures. I am willing to deal!

the 30 you are talking about is that the one in Goodletville, TN?I have a friend there and asked about the boat but he hasn't got back to me
Old 12-18-2008, 10:21 AM
Registered

http://www.speedwake.com/newclassifi...uct=458&cat=35
Old 12-18-2008, 10:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Baja_man
There is an 04 30 OL in the classifieds for $64,900. I would think if you put in the upper $50's it would go quick. Like someone said, you pretty much have to give away to get rid off. I would be very interested if you are willing to "fire sale" it.
If you are looking for a "fire sale" you should buy that one asap!! I traded in my 2000 29 a little over a year ago with 500 hours for more than that. Depression/recession or not thats one heck of a deal!! Upper 50's is kind of funny. Thats beyond.....way beyond....a deal!!
Old 12-18-2008, 11:26 AM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Isn't it amazing that when you buy a boat the dealer(seller) thinks it's worth a mint but when you try to sell it people think it ain't worth ****????????
Jay
Old 12-18-2008, 12:00 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by never enuff
Isn't it amazing that when you buy a boat the dealer(seller) thinks it's worth a mint but when you try to sell it people think it ain't worth ****????????
Jay
Yeah I always pay too much and seem to have to sell cheap to get out of anything that flys, floats and rolls.

Hey have you ever hear of the "Three F Rule"?

"If it Flies, Floats or F**ks" it is cheaper to rent than to buy.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Yeah I always pay too much and seem to have to sell cheap to get out of anything that flys, floats and rolls.

Hey have you ever hear of the "Three F Rule"?

"If it Flies, Floats or F**ks" it is cheaper to rent than to buy.
Ok....I'll rent it for low 80's
Old 12-18-2008, 02:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JBOUTLAW25
If you are looking for a "fire sale" you should buy that one asap!! I traded in my 2000 29 a little over a year ago with 500 hours for more than that. Depression/recession or not thats one heck of a deal!! Upper 50's is kind of funny. Thats beyond.....way beyond....a deal!!
I hate to say it, but they are right. For you to sell that boat your going to have to get down into the 60's to move it. This market is dead and with the amount of repo's out there the prices are in the cellar. There's a couple 30's listed for in the 60's and aren't selling and a 03 38 Sonic with 500's for 65k listed...People are looking to steal boats right now if they are buying otherwise they'll buy new. They don't want to be in the same position your in or anyone else that is trying to sell. This market will take awhile to come back so your either stuck in a "firesale" scenerio or enjoying what you have and waiting.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:12 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by irishtornado
I hate to say it, but they are right. For you to sell that boat your going to have to get down into the 60's to move it. This market is dead and with the amount of repo's out there the prices are in the cellar. There's a couple 30's listed for in the 60's and aren't selling and a 03 38 Sonic with 500's for 65k listed...People are looking to steal boats right now if they are buying otherwise they'll buy new. They don't want to be in the same position your in or anyone else that is trying to sell. This market will take awhile to come back so your either stuck in a "firesale" scenerio or enjoying what you have and waiting.
+1

I'm keeping what I have and going to enjoy it as long as I can.

It does not matter what you are buying or building. If you have money right now you can get a deal. I got a 20 x 38 foot concrete slab put down today for a new shop and the contractor told me he has only worked seven days since October. My neighbor is a builder for a large company and they have no work. He is going to frame it in over the next two weeks for CHEAP just for Christmas money. There are a lot of people hurting out there right now with no jobs and those with jobs are saving ever penny just in case they are out of work in the future. I still see difficult times ahead because our government will not let the free market system work. If they tax the rich we will definately see things get much worse.

If my boat ends of on the repo auction block I'll let you know it might be a good deal.

We have seen a drop in our business since October of 30% and I'm just trying to keep our people working right now.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:16 PM
Registered

KBB has just started readjusting prices weekly instead of monthly because the prices are falling so fast. That is scary. You are chasing the market down and 60's will seem like a dream in a few months. Go to Ferrari Chat and read the threads about monthly depreciation on some very nice cars. Cars that sold for way over sticker just months ago are a fire sale now.

Quick Reply: Whats it gonna take....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.