Dock Holiday Jr

Notices

Dock Holiday Jr

Old 01-20-2009, 02:51 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by getchasum111
i agree....it aint no deal if there is no title....and even if you got it for $29,000...its still a baja....
while your here you are sure to see 1000 bajas....
is that what you got out of what i said
No chill pill needed my friend.
Old 01-20-2009, 03:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
No chill pill needed my friend.
be that as it may...my offer still stands....pm me any time and come on down for a weekend...
Old 01-20-2009, 03:46 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

be that as it may...my offer still stands....pm me any time and come on down for a weekend...
Fair enough I look forward to seeig you up there one day.

I'll be in the 1001th Baja!

Have a great day
Old 01-20-2009, 10:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i don't know if you have ever been on lake cumberland but it is all rock shoreline....i take the 41 foot maxum to party cove on friday and tie up to my 30 spectre through sunday...it's just a room and party bardge for the weekend ....come on up....ill show ya a good time....while your here you are sure to see 1000 bajas....
Yeah, been there a couple times in the summer, and many times in the winter testing Bajas when the water is hard up here. Looks like a sheet of glass in the winter down there its so calm (and sometimes 1,000,000 logs floating!)

Is party cove still going on with the water level so low? I figured 76 Falls would just be a trickle right now. I may take you up on that offer one day, but if no one drinks on your boat, Im not coming!
Old 01-20-2009, 11:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA

Is party cove still going on with the water level so low? I figured 76 Falls would just be a trickle right now. I may take you up on that offer one day, but if no one drinks on your boat, Im not coming!
76 Falls is dried up...The new partycove is down by Harmon's Creek...Its ok, but IMO was sorta a small party...I'm sorta spoiled up here in the Great Lakes though...The parties up here get outta control...I was there on Poker Run weekend and I'll have to say there was alot of boats, but not alot of place to put them...Heading back again next year, so come on down!
Old 01-21-2009, 06:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Copied from the ad.

This boat will be sold by bill of sale only. We do not have the title on the boat, motor, or trailer. This boat was bought at a bank repossession auction. We do have a release of lein from the bank. Buyer is responsible for making arrangements with their local revenue office for titling purposes.

Baja_man why do you not receive PM's or emails?
No PM's because of member staus and yes on the [email protected]
Old 01-21-2009, 07:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by irishtornado
76 Falls is dried up...The new partycove is down by Harmon's Creek...Its ok, but IMO was sorta a small party...I'm sorta spoiled up here in the Great Lakes though...The parties up here get outta control...I was there on Poker Run weekend and I'll have to say there was alot of boats, but not alot of place to put them...Heading back again next year, so come on down!
Yeah, Id like to experience more Lake St Clair. I never understood the fuss about Lake Cumberland for poker runs. I think it would be different if there were some cool places on the Lake like LOTO.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Yeah, Id like to experience more Lake St Clair. I never understood the fuss about Lake Cumberland for poker runs. I think it would be different if there were some cool places on the Lake like LOTO.
whattss up fellas , Its the naked girls
Old 01-21-2009, 07:53 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by crayolacrazy
whattss up fellas , Its the naked girls
All of which can be found at LOTO on a much larger (cup) scale.
Old 01-23-2009, 08:19 PM
Registered

mid west grain feed BIGGER BOOB BEESI want to go there for a kilo run and see if I stay right side up and in the boat if not won't be the 1st time I saw my boat name upside down on the water at a high rate of speed boy did that hurt

Quick Reply: Dock Holiday Jr

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.