Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Started the winter repairs and upgrades!! >

Started the winter repairs and upgrades!!

Notices

Started the winter repairs and upgrades!!

Old 01-28-2009, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Started the winter repairs and upgrades!!

Let start with the Cleat bezels. All new..Took my CMI headers and exhaust tips off, having those polished and replacing all gaskets and V band clamps. Took the Valve covers and air cleaner housing, throttle controls, swim platform to get powder coated a new color.. got a new trim gauge with custom bezel made, Ordered new cup holders(well next week I will) Whats a good website to shop for those at?? Getting my boat name decals made up, Need to order LED lights for the trailer.. Put new spark plugs in, change the fuel filter, do a compression test... And a few other odd and end stuff. I have a two page typed list of what I need to do before summer. So its a start.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Powder Coating?

Who are you having do it? I want to get my controls done as well. Can I ask how much they are charging?

I also need to get my HUGE wolverine tabs powder coated.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by KWIKSS
Let start with the Cleat bezels. All new..Took my CMI headers and exhaust tips off, having those polished and replacing all gaskets and V band clamps. Took the Valve covers and air cleaner housing, throttle controls, swim platform to get powder coated a new color.. got a new trim gauge with custom bezel made, Ordered new cup holders(well next week I will) Whats a good website to shop for those at?? Getting my boat name decals made up, Need to order LED lights for the trailer.. Put new spark plugs in, change the fuel filter, do a compression test... And a few other odd and end stuff. I have a two page typed list of what I need to do before summer. So its a start.
Try Eddie Marine for the cup holders,you can get the lights at a place in Dallas called Classic Chrome on Irving Blvd.I did my whole trailer for very cheap.Oval LED brake lights for about $11.00 dollars.They are like 30 each at Napa.Is Jason helping you or just watching.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:20 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice project

Keep Mike Mayes in mind at CP Performance for any parts also. He is great to work with.

Good luck
Old 01-29-2009, 11:10 AM
Registered

No Jason hasn't helped me with the boat yet this winter. He had a baby girl so he's been pretty busy with that. As far as powder coat, our buddy ralph from NoMad marine knows a guy that is getting the coating done for us. Not sure on pricing yet?? I'll let you know. He's also pulling the controls out as I dont want to mess with that ****.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:08 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

KSWISS, you have a email..........