An Option I would Want On A Bigger Baja >

An Option I would Want On A Bigger Baja

Notices

An Option I would Want On A Bigger Baja

Old 01-28-2009, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default An Option I would Want On A Bigger Baja

I had forgotten about this option till I just ran across this video from boattest.com. Its the central vac system by DIRT DEVIL we were testing in the 335. You can see it around 3:50 in the video. Just plug the hose into an outlet on the wall. I had enough hose to reach the swimplatform which made cleaning that boat a breeze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei84J1-3sxc

(Not sure why, but part of that video is from the dealer meeting in Sanibel, and the other part is from earlier in Sarasota. That was also the first time I saw Reggie and Fiore.)
Old 01-29-2009, 08:28 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
I had forgotten about this option till I just ran across this video from boattest.com. Its the central vac system by DIRT DEVIL we were testing in the 335. You can see it around 3:50 in the video. Just plug the hose into an outlet on the wall. I had enough hose to reach the swimplatform which made cleaning that boat a breeze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei84J1-3sxc

(Not sure why, but part of that video is from the dealer meeting in Sanibel, and the other part is from earlier in Sarasota. That was also the first time I saw Reggie and Fiore.)
I liked that boat a lot when I first saw it at Erie. That is really a lot of boat and a nice size. Who makes that steering wheel?