The New H2X "Comments " >

The New H2X "Comments "

Notices

The New H2X "Comments "

Old 02-15-2009, 12:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The New H2X "Comments "

Checkmate Boats has recreated the Baja H2X for all the Baja enthusiast. This boat was built with all the craftsmanship and pride of a smaller boat company that offers a person to person relationship. Checkmate boats has been building boats since the sixties and to this day,is still using the hand laid fiberglass procedure for durability and putting all the graphics in the gel-coat.

Introducing an exciting new 24’6” hi-performance sports boat – the 244 ZT. This nimble model combines the custom options and uncompromising quality that is the unmistakable hallmark of Checkmate. Along with the new 2010 all in-gel graphics, the 244 ZT incorporates a host of quality features, including McLeod sit down seats, offshore electrical gauges and the unmistakable I/O performance of a Mercruiser 496 HO capable of pushing this boat to mid-70 mph speeds.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PH

What motor is in that boat for 55,900 ????? Is that with the 496HO ???????????

WILL
Old 02-15-2009, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cabin pics?
Old 02-15-2009, 11:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BAJA WILL
PH

WILL
No F-ing way. If thats the case, sign me up right now.

In other news...

I went over to TeamBajaMarine.com to see what they were saying. What a bunch of pregnant women. Complaing that Checkmate stole the design, how much better they are for owning the real "original" thing, etc etc. What a joke, especially since the Check will have all hand laid glass, wont it?

Last edited by Tristar Racing; 02-15-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The first boat I bought brand new was a Checkmate 25 Convincer, I loved that boat and had it 10 years until I bought my Baja. The only reason I did not buy another Checkmate was they did not build anything bigger than a 30 at the time.

Purple Hornet did you buy 1 as you are obsessed with them I think this is the 50th time you have started a thread about them..... Doug is going to have to put you on the payroll for advertising.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by brian41

Purple Hornet did you buy 1 as you are obsessed with them I think this is the 50th time you have started a thread about them..... Doug is going to have to put you on the payroll for advertising.
Brian, if you need more information or the same comparison pictures you can find them at http://checkmate-boats.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=109 on several threads or simply go to the Checkmate section here on OSO, or just stay right here in the Baja section. Let me know if you cant find them, and I will start another thread for you or maybe just email you the pictures 3 times a day for a week to make sure you get them.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:12 PM
Registered

PH

WILL
I know the boat in the pic has the 496 in it. I am trying to get the info now on the price with the motor

Originally Posted by brian41
The first boat I bought brand new was a Checkmate 25 Convincer, I loved that boat and had it 10 years until I bought my Baja. The only reason I did not buy another Checkmate was they did not build anything bigger than a 30 at the time.

I know Checkmate was making 33' as far back as 96 I dont know what year they started making them.

I am a Checkmate guy and my obsession with this boat is not good. And NO I did not buy this one. I just wish Doug Smith would call it something eles other than a Checkmate,

Maybe something like " THE RETRO H2X " by Checkmate
Old 02-15-2009, 12:13 PM
Registered

PH

WILL
496MAG
Old 02-15-2009, 12:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Brian, if you need more information or the same comparison pictures you can find them at http://checkmate-boats.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=109 on several threads or simply go to the Checkmate section here on OSO, or just stay right here in the Baja section. Let me know if you cant find them, and I will start another thread for you or maybe just email you the pictures 3 times a day for a week to make sure you get them.
If you have a problem with me take over to CM I have a thread just for you

Old 02-15-2009, 01:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PURPLE HORNET
If you have a problem with me take over to CM I have a thread just for you

No thanks, Im having too much fun watching those other 2 guys go at it!

Quick Reply: The New H2X "Comments "

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.