Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Baja Parts at Kendor Marine >

Baja Parts at Kendor Marine

Notices

Baja Parts at Kendor Marine

Old 03-10-2009, 09:15 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here is a very "full" sunbrella cover down to the chines on a 30 Outlaw that we had made. I think we had to charge $1,800.00 because of the amount of material that is needed. We provided reinforced areas at the bow rail, windscreen, motorlid headrests, and swim platform. Covers like this are great! They keep the weather off of everything.

XT
Attached Thumbnails Baja Parts at Kendor Marine-060.jpg   Baja Parts at Kendor Marine-067.jpg   Baja Parts at Kendor Marine-062.jpg  

Baja Parts at Kendor Marine-065.jpg  
Old 03-10-2009, 09:28 AM
Banned

Airtime NOBODY calls me a SALESMAN, I just have parts if you need them. Salesman are for people that do not know what they need and are there to sell you exactly that "what you dont need". I also do not know when to keep quit....but I will tell you the same thing to your face as I post on this and any site, will you do the same I do not know. Anybody that has met me will tell you I am brutally honest and do not hold back.

XT and the gang down in Ohio are some good people I have done business and met with them and look forward to doing more business with them in the future. As for you Airtime (use to be my inernet buddy until I stepped on his heros DD toes) can I get you anything.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41

XT and the gang down in Ohio are some good people I have done business and met with them and look forward to doing more business with them in the future. As for you Airtime (use to be my inernet buddy until I stepped on his heros DD toes) can I get you anything.
Lets do some business then!

Im gonna be needing some red Baja logos for my new Top Secret project, a 94 Baja Blast. (I'll have to get some measurements and see what you have).
Attached Thumbnails Baja Parts at Kendor Marine-march2009pics%2520006a.jpg  

Last edited by TEAMBAJA; 03-11-2009 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Because I can.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pwam1
Call me silly, but I would have a hard time forking over $700 for a cover that Baja (speed4u) was selling on ebay for ~ $160 at one time..
No chit, I bought that exact cover from speed4u for my 30 last August delivered to my door for $310.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Registered

I've bought several covers for different boats at "coverquest.com", and have been quite happy. I have used the sharksin material, which seems to hold up quite well. Only difficulty with it is that the material is relatively light, and in a wind can be a handful if one person is putting it on a larger boat. Other than that, they are great IMO.
For a 33 O/L is ~ $450.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pwam1
I've bought several covers for different boats at "coverquest.com", and have been quite happy. I have used the sharksin material, which seems to hold up quite well. Only difficulty with it is that the material is relatively light, and in a wind can be a handful if one person is putting it on a larger boat. Other than that, they are great IMO.
For a 33 O/L is ~ $450.
Coverquest must be the "JC Whitney" of covers.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:43 PM
Registered

Coverquest must be the "JC Whitney" of covers.

Naw, just a good cover for a reasonable price. They are made to fit each model of boat too. They have fit great for me in the past.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:00 PM
Registered

ordered 10 white switch covers, all arived look brand new. happy customer. thanks.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by brian41
Airtime NOBODY calls me a SALESMAN, I just have parts if you need them. Salesman are for people that do not know what they need and are there to sell you exactly that "what you dont need". I also do not know when to keep quit....but I will tell you the same thing to your face as I post on this and any site, will you do the same I do not know. Anybody that has met me will tell you I am brutally honest and do not hold back.

no thanks you can't help yourself I understand but I just don't understand why you were so worried if DD was friends with Bill and then you started a thread asking if DD screwed anyone??? and everyone had nice things to say about DD, well one deal went wrong and that was it. But why start chit, are no I was never a buddy of yours I just said your selling stuff to make a profit but you need to take a class on people skills cause you put foot in mouth. hey but if guys buy chit from you after you tell them your making a killing good for you. and for me there's nothing I need that you have, all my stuff is custom, seats,carpets,motor,drive, ect, since my knee is taking longer I am getting prices on stripping all wood out the floors, bulkheads, stringers and doing foam cord ,kevlar ,threw out and putting in the new 572 blower motor later than sooner with just 2 bolsters.and a eight ft engine thatch. and surface drive, just sell the new drive I bought since it won't last more than a season. XT nice work thats what Iam talking about, and brain41 you are a piece of work my man, later

Last edited by AIR TIME; 03-16-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:51 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
no thanks you can't help yourself I understand but I just don't understand why you were so worried if DD was friends with Bill and then you started a thread asking if DD screwed anyone??? and everyone had nice things to say about DD, well one deal went wrong and that was it. But why start chit, are no I was never a buddy of yours I just said your selling stuff to make a profit but you need to take a class on people skills cause you put foot in mouth. hey but if guys buy chit from you after you tell them your making a killing good for you. and for me there's nothing I need that you have, all my stuff is custom, seats,carpets,motor,drive, ect, since my knee is taking longer I am getting prices on stripping all wood out the floors, bulkheads, stringers and doing foam cord ,kevlar ,threw out and putting in the new 572 blower motor later than sooner with just 2 bolsters.and a eight ft engine thatch. and surface drive, just sell the new drive I bought since it won't last more than a season. XT nice work thats what Iam talking about, and brain41 you are a piece of work my man, later

I'm a piece of work have you ever REREAD any of your posts NOT everyone had good things to say about DD please REREAD

Last edited by brian41; 03-17-2009 at 06:55 AM.

Quick Reply: Baja Parts at Kendor Marine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.