Baja Parts at Kendor Marine >

Baja Parts at Kendor Marine

Notices

Baja Parts at Kendor Marine

Old 03-17-2009, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
I'm a piece of work have you ever REREAD any of your posts NOT everyone had good things to say about DD please REREAD
I did most are good, at least I have a excuse having multi surgeries and being on pain pills right know having another one soon just need 3 more, you are just a moron that brags about out buying oso boaters on ebay and then telling them you will sell them back the boat covers for 5 times what they saw it for which I don't care. my families business we design/make/ sell/ custom rugs to the rich and famous. rugs that cost up to and over 250,000. our labor starts at 15yd or 400 a day per guy. but I don't brag that I MADE 15GRAND OFF A 12X18 RUG either I will say that I saved the client 10,000 grand off the competitions price. well I am tired of this blah blah with you so please just phuck off and go sell your boat covers to someone else. and I will stay off your threads this is useless talking to a blowhard.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:31 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"AIRHEAD" I have been nice to you up until now........... I have NEVER I MEAN NEVER bragged about making huge mark ups here or any where else all I said was keep bring it up because when you do so do my sales.YOU NEED TO REREAD THE THREADS all I ever did was defend my position to buy parts on Ebay PLAESE REREAD "ARRRRRRG Ebay" I found it but do not know how to bring it back. You will also notice that last 2 or 3 post are by you "MY FREIND". I agree you need to stay off my threads but if you happen to be at the races in Port Clinton I will be there all week and we can have
Old 03-17-2009, 09:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by brian41
"AIRHEAD" I have been nice to you up until now........... I have NEVER I MEAN NEVER bragged about making huge mark ups here or any where else all I said was keep bring it up because when you do so do my sales.YOU NEED TO REREAD THE THREADS all I ever did was defend my position to buy parts on Ebay PLAESE REREAD "ARRRRRRG Ebay" I found it but do not know how to bring it back. You will also notice that last 2 or 3 post are by you "MY FREIND". I agree you need to stay off my threads but if you happen to be at the races in Port Clinton I will be there all week and we can have
Whats Ebay? Is that the site where you bid on stuff and the HIGHEST bidder wins?
Old 03-17-2009, 10:02 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is "NOTHING" wrong with making a profit.

If you do it honestly and pay your taxes a profit is a great thing.

The free enterprise system works.

You buy as cheap as you can and you sell as high as you can.

If you take the risk to spend your money on inventory you should be able to sell it for as much as the market will bare.

If a person is willing to pay your price then you are NOT cheating him. If they are not willing to pay your price then you are priced too high for the market and much lower your margins.

I don't want anyone especially the government telling me how to run my business, what I can sell, who I can sell to and what I can make.

Good luck to you Brian and I hope your investment in all the Baja parts pays off for you big. I know I outbid you on some items and you outbid on others.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Whats Ebay? Is that the site where you bid on stuff and the HIGHEST bidder wins?
Thanks Greg its hard to believe that some people still can not understand. AIRHEAD did 2 years ago but the meds have taken a toll.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Buy low, sell high, marry money. That is what my my Dad taught me.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
Buy low, sell high, marry money. That is what my my Dad taught me.
Nice, the marry money is the hard part....the ones that want to are usually not the most attractive.....that changes everything then. LOL
Old 03-17-2009, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja_man
Nice, the marry money is the hard part....the ones that want to are usually not the most attractive.....that changes everything then. LOL
True. Very true. But, I can stomach a pretty ugly woman for a few commas.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:29 AM
Banned

Thanks Doc,
As always well said. I wish I had your patience with other members and people in general but I do not. It has always been a pleasure reading your posts, talking and doing business with you.