Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Fountains done making new Baja,s >

Fountains done making new Baja,s

Notices

Fountains done making new Baja,s

Old 03-27-2009, 10:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK, Crayola, I have never met you, but come on, you are spreading crap. Your dealer doesn't want to be named, HE IS'T EVEN A DEALER FOR BAJA OR FOUNTAIN????? WTF, DUDE YOU ARE A DUMBASS. who do you get your info from the KIA dealer??

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE DELETED, UNLESS YOUR DEALER BUDDY NAMES HIMSELF.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Baja Will, did you guys close the Virginia Beach store? Did your Baja's from Brunswick get repossesed? What brands do you actually have in stock that you have money in? How long have you been in the marine industry? How long have you been with your current owner? Where was it you worked before that? You seem to know a lot........
Old 03-27-2009, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Hacker
Baja Will, did you guys close the Virginia Beach store? Did your Baja's from Brunswick get repossesed? What brands do you actually have in stock that you have money in? How long have you been in the marine industry? How long have you been with your current owner? Where was it you worked before that? You seem to know a lot........
Boy thats a sudden attack on me, 3 post wonder. How about you say who you are, and I will answer all your questions

To answer a couple, No I have never had a boat repoed by anyone, period! Or anything for that matter.
No I do not have any new inventory instock right now, I did, but sold them, WHY, zero floor means less over head right now, savings I can pass onto my clients. Most dealers wish they were in my shoes!!!
Virginia Beach Store, I am here, want to meet for lunch?
Previous employment, thats confidential, being you don't even put your name up I am sure you understand.

I know what I know, and can proudly post my sources, if I am called into question.

Last edited by BAJA WILL; 03-27-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountainracing65
CrayolaCrazy is a dip sh*t. All you do is start dumb threads and stir crap up. I would love to meet you face to face and kick some f...ing brains into you.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:44 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fountainracing65
CrayolaCrazy is a dip sh*t. All you do is start dumb threads and stir crap up. I would love to meet you face to face and kick some f...ing brains into you.

OOOOOOPS THATS GOING TO LEAVE A MARK
Old 03-27-2009, 01:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BAJA WILL
Boy thats a sudden attack on me, 3 post wonder. How about you say who you are, and I will answer all your questions

To answer a couple, No I have never had a boat repoed by anyone, period! Or anything for that matter.
No I do not have any new inventory instock right now, I did, but sold them, WHY, zero floor means less over head right now, savings I can pass onto my clients. Most dealers wish they were in my shoes!!!
Virginia Beach Store, I am here, want to meet for lunch?
Previous employment, thats confidential, being you don't even put your name up I am sure you understand.

I know what I know, and can proudly post my sources, if I am called into question.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:10 PM
Registered

So what's the final word??.....Is Fountian building the Baja line or not? Should we call the MythBusters?
Old 03-27-2009, 02:25 PM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Next time that lady calls me from Fountain asking to update their records (seems to do so monthly), I will ask her if they are still building the Baja line.

I know I posted that phone number here but it seems that thread is gone. It was supposedly Wyatt's number.

Last edited by haulinvols; 03-27-2009 at 03:07 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:26 PM
Registered

I still don't see how these threads keep coming up and keep running on and on..if somebody "heard" a rumor and was concerned why don't you pick up the phone and call the people and get your facts straight?
Old 03-27-2009, 02:36 PM
Registered

Baja Will, all I know is the phone #(757) 412-2252 for the B of VA Bch is disconnected and when I was by the place it looked empty and your other stores boats at Smith Mountain Lake were repo'd and offered to a few of the Brunswick dealers that still carry the old Baja. I know JF and think he is a good guy and met you at a dealer meeting the last time Baja had one as Brunswick. My rep spoke highly of JF and did not really know you. You hold yourself out as an expert on all things boats, my recollection of meeting you, and the brief overview you gave me of yourself led me to think you were somewhat new to the industry. Maybe the 3000+ post you have explains why you are not selling anything.

As for the rumors, I know the Crayola Crazy guy and if you knew him, you would understand the junk he post, enough said about him.

Everyone is struggling right now and the rumors need to stop, if there is legitimate news it should be posted. Otherwise people need to keep quiet about crap. Again, consider who starts it, his knowledge is nothing in my opinion.

Quick Reply: Fountains done making new Baja,s

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.