Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Fountains done making new Baja,s >

Fountains done making new Baja,s

Notices

Fountains done making new Baja,s

Old 03-27-2009, 04:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hacker
Baja Will, all I know is the phone #(757) 412-2252 for the B of VA Bch is disconnected and when I was by the place it looked empty and your other stores boats at Smith Mountain Lake were repo'd and offered to a few of the Brunswick dealers that still carry the old Baja. I know JF and think he is a good guy and met you at a dealer meeting the last time Baja had one as Brunswick. My rep spoke highly of JF and did not really know you. You hold yourself out as an expert on all things boats, my recollection of meeting you, and the brief overview you gave me of yourself led me to think you were somewhat new to the industry. Maybe the 3000+ post you have explains why you are not selling anything.

As for the rumors, I know the Crayola Crazy guy and if you knew him, you would understand the junk he post, enough said about him.

Everyone is struggling right now and the rumors need to stop, if there is legitimate news it should be posted. Otherwise people need to keep quiet about crap. Again, consider who starts it, his knowledge is nothing in my opinion.

Hacker, so if you agree crayola is posting crap , why attack me??? our number is posted on bajamarine.com 757-812-4297 the other is a old number?? I am just keeping the air clean?? If you met me it was at a dealer meeting?? So I guess the real question is who are you???? And why the attack??

BTW, What jf and brunswick have going on is between them, I got nothing to do with it.

for 3000+ posts, check the join date

I think we are on the same page, YES RUMORS NEED TO STOP, unless they have proof, I think that is what I was defending?

Last edited by BAJA WILL; 03-27-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fountainracing65
CrayolaCrazy is a dip sh*t. All you do is start dumb threads and stir crap up. I would love to meet you face to face and kick some f...ing brains into you.
don't sugar coat it...tell us how you really feel
Old 03-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BAJA WILL
OK, Crayola, I have never met you, but come on, you are spreading crap. Your dealer doesn't want to be named, HE IS'T EVEN A DEALER FOR BAJA OR FOUNTAIN????? WTF, DUDE YOU ARE A DUMBASS. who do you get your info from the KIA dealer??

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE DELETED, UNLESS YOUR DEALER BUDDY NAMES HIMSELF.
Call me what ya want info,s good and true out of respect for the BOAT SHOP HE WANT TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS
Old 03-27-2009, 05:36 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=fountainracing65;2830317]CrayolaCrazy is a dip sh*t. All you do is start dumb threads and stir crap up. I would love to meet you face to face and kick some f...ing brains into you.[/QUO touchy touchy if you dont like what I post dont bother MY info ,s rock solid .time will prove Im wright are a BETING MAN
Old 03-27-2009, 05:46 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=crayolacrazy;2830619]
CrayolaCrazy is a dip sh*t. All you do is start dumb threads and stir crap up. I would love to meet you face to face and kick some f...ing brains into you.[/QUO touchy touchy if you dont like what I post dont bother MY info ,s rock solid .time will prove Im wright are a BETING MAN
I said to another member on OSO that "we could discuss it like men" followed by and several other members took it as a threat. This dude threatens to... well you read it and NOTHING :eek :
Old 03-27-2009, 05:49 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by BAJA WILL
OK, Crayola, I have never met you, but come on, you are spreading crap. Your dealer doesn't want to be named, HE IS'T EVEN A DEALER FOR BAJA OR FOUNTAIN????? WTF, DUDE YOU ARE A DUMBASS. eek:

Well I'm a bettin' man, and I'll put a hundred on this one!
Old 03-27-2009, 06:01 PM
Registered

If you cant take the heat get out of the fire . I read many Bs on here and it gives me a chuckle then, I move on. I just dont feed into it EVEN IF I POSTED THE SHOPS NAME IT WOULD CHANGE ANYTHING <WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO CALL HIM . I WOULD WANT RUIN HIS OPERTUNITY SELL FOUNTAIN IF HE OPS TO

Last edited by crayolacrazy; 03-27-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:02 PM
Registered

If you cant take the heat get out of the fire . I read many Bs on here gives me a chuckle then I move on. I just dont feed into it EVEN IF I POSTED THE SHOPS NAME IT WOULD CHANGE ANYTHING <WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO CALL HIM . I WOULD WANT RUIN HIS OPERTUNITY SELL FOUNTAIN IF HE OPS TO
Old 03-27-2009, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts
Thumbs down

[QUOTE=crayolacrazy;2830619]
CrayolaCrazy is a dip sh*t. All you do is start dumb threads and stir crap up. I would love to meet you face to face and kick some f...ing brains into you.[/QUO touchy touchy if you dont like what I post dont bother MY info ,s rock solid .time will prove Im wright are a BETING MAN

Crayola,

What the fock here guy? You want your brand to vanish from the existance or what? I'm not a Baja guy but would hate to see any company go away. What do you think this does for the guy that was actually thinking he would like to buy a Baja? Boost his confidence?

Now I didn't call you a dip sh*t, nor am I, but I'm starting to see where folks would get that idea. Even if you are right, why in he!! would you want to be???

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 03-27-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=RaggedEdge;2830643]
Originally Posted by crayolacrazy

Crayola,

What the fock here guy? You want your brand to vanish from the existance or what? I'm not a Baja guy but would hate to see any company go away. What do you think this does for the guy that was actually thinking he would like to buy a Baja? Boost his confidence?

Now I didn't call you a dip sh*t, nor am I, but I'm starting to see where folks would get that idea. Even if you are right, why in he!! would you want to be???
That's the best post out of the 39 I read.
Why do people start this crap. It almost always turns out to be BS. I personally don't care for Fountain boats, but I certainly do not want to see him go down.

Quick Reply: Fountains done making new Baja,s

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.