Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Selling a '05 275 Boss >

Selling a '05 275 Boss

Notices

Selling a '05 275 Boss

Old 04-12-2009, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jim, did you stop by the Sanibel resort during one of the Baja events (dealer meeting or photo shoot) with that boat? I remember talking to some people with a 275 with alot of hours.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Registered

Cool

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Jim, did you stop by the Sanibel resort during one of the Baja events (dealer meeting or photo shoot) with that boat? I remember talking to some people with a 275 with alot of hours.
Yep, that would have been us. We took a look at the 278s (new then) there and of course the Lucky 7's. I didn't even know they were doing the meeting & shoot that weekend.... we just happened to be cruising by and saw all the Bajas together.

We were also at the Miami boat show after that thinking about a 278 but we held onto the 275 (now we have over 800 hrs) and are moving into a 30.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jim09091
Yep, that would have been us. We took a look at the 278s (new then) there and of course the Lucky 7's. I didn't even know they were doing the meeting & shoot that weekend.... we just happened to be cruising by and saw all the Bajas together.

We were also at the Miami boat show after that thinking about a 278 but we held onto the 275 (now we have over 800 hrs) and are moving into a 30.
Are you picking up a Baja or Baja By Fountain 30? I'll be in Ft Myers next month, I'll have to look for a new 30 tied up in front of the Lani Kai! Oh wait, they have canned beer there! I'll be at the Cottage!
Old 04-13-2009, 01:26 AM
Registered

Are you picking up a Baja or Baja By Fountain 30? I'll be in Ft Myers next month, I'll have to look for a new 30 tied up in front of the Lani Kai! Oh wait, they have canned beer there! I'll be at the Cottage!
'08 30'... really looking forward to it. The 275 was really great so no Faja just yet.

Yep, we'll be around there! Had some friends down and we were over that way and it was packed. Should be mellowing out a bit now that Easter has passed.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:32 PM
Registered

Are you bringing your drinkin' buddy with ya'?
Old 04-13-2009, 09:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wantingmore
Are you bringing your drinkin' buddy with ya'?
Not this round. Bringing my girlfriend who has never been to Florida, so we're flying into Ft Myers for a day or two then road tripping to Key West so she can take it all in. Might stop in the everglades for a few funny pictures of me with the gators to see if studying Steve Irwin pays off. She can definately keep up, she just doesnt recover as quickly.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:04 PM
Registered

Not this round. Bringing my girlfriend who has never been to Florida, so we're flying into Ft Myers for a day or two then road tripping to Key West so she can take it all in. Might stop in the everglades for a few funny pictures of me with the gators to see if studying Steve Irwin pays off. She can definately keep up, she just doesnt recover as quickly.
[/B]

Bring her around. We'll show her how we do it in Ft Myers.
If she wants to go shopping, the wife can hook her up and we can get f*cked up!
Old 04-14-2009, 09:06 PM
Registered

Hell, you don't even have to go to the Everglades. We have a saltwater American croc living in Estero Bay right behind the house. They are even pissyer... I'm sure there has to be one around FMB.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Registered

Default helllooo sanibel ft mayerssss

hey guys , i was this weekend( whitout my boat) in the bonita /ft mayers area.... wow just beautifull. we are planing go there in two week to spend the weekend whit the boat.. besides lover key which is incredible which another places are nice arround ?? sanibel?? captiva?? which places??? hotel in the water??? i need help.... thanks alot.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wantingmore
[/B]

Bring her around. We'll show her how we do it in Ft Myers.
If she wants to go shopping, the wife can hook her up and we can get f*cked up!
No way, she'll want to drink with us. Besides, why let her waste money shopping when we have alcohol research we need funded!

Originally Posted by jim09091
Hell, you don't even have to go to the Everglades. We have a saltwater American croc living in Estero Bay right behind the house. They are even pissyer... I'm sure there has to be one around FMB.
I seen one or two on a little Carolina Skiff excursion in the backwater to Mullock Creek, The Creek Shack. Ever been to that little bar in the middle of nowhere?

Originally Posted by MIAMI/BAJA
hey guys , i was this weekend( whitout my boat) in the bonita /ft mayers area.... wow just beautifull. we are planing go there in two week to spend the weekend whit the boat.. besides lover key which is incredible which another places are nice arround ?? sanibel?? captiva?? which places??? hotel in the water??? i need help.... thanks alot.
Ive been to Cabbage Key a few times, thats a pretty cool destination for a Cheeseburger and a few shastas.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.