replacement stickers for 98' outlaw >

replacement stickers for 98' outlaw

Notices

replacement stickers for 98' outlaw

Old 04-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default replacement stickers for 98' outlaw

anyone have the large SST sticker for the side of a 1998 29' outlaw??? I believe that it is between 80-90" long. The ones on my boat have too many dock scars and need replaced. The originals are grey, but purple would be ok too as it matches the paint......I need one for both sides...
Old 04-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rumrunner29
anyone have the large SST sticker for the side of a 1998 29' outlaw??? I believe that it is between 80-90" long. The ones on my boat have too many dock scars and need replaced. The originals are grey, but purple would be ok too as it matches the paint......I need one for both sides...
I ordered some from the local Baja dealer before but the price was crazy. I since have had mine made by a friend with a graphics business and they are perfect and cheeper. Just pm me and I will hook you up with him.