FS: 1999 Baja H2x PROCHARGED

Notices

FS: 1999 Baja H2x PROCHARGED

Old 04-25-2009, 10:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1999 Baja H2x PROCHARGED

1999 Baja H2X
This boat has been a fresh water ONLY boat. The engine was just freshened/rebuilt/modified - only 6 hours. It is fresh from top to bottom including extensive head work, aftermarket camshaft, etc. Additionally, the boat has an intercooled Procharger. The supercharger was freshened at the same time as the engine so it too is brand new (have receipts). This is one of the baddest sounding boats on the lake. It has a Crane billet marine camshaft for a very mean, lopey idle. That, combined with the whistling supercharger makes for a major attention getter.

This boat is the perfect balance of performance and reliability. It includes a just-serviced tandem axle trailer, cockpit cover, boat cover, etc. Some details are as follows:new engine, Crane cam, intercooled Procharger, thru hull exhaust, matching bimini top, Sony xplod, 2 10" subs, Pioneer elite amp, dual batteries, trim tabs, SS prop, depth finder, Halon fire system, and much more. There are many more details about engine specifics, etc so if you're serious, call 678-516-1024. lv msg

$29,900 obo

Last edited by barry d.; 04-26-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:09 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice looking rig.

I assume that is a 454?

What's the horsepower & speed?
Old 04-26-2009, 08:21 PM
Registered

Yes it's a 454. I haven't dyno'd it but with the boost it's pullied for and the engine mods (headwork, 731 cam, etc), it should easily make over 500hp. As for speed, it's really just going to depend on what prop is on it. Right now, it has a 25 pitch prop which is just fun for all around out-of-the-hole speed with decent top end. It's definitely a limiting factor for top end speed though because it will run right up to the rev limiter with 2 people on it, and will run right up to the limiter with 7 people on it (i.e. all the added weight doesn't slow it down at all b/c it's under-prop'd for the power). The reason I said it works well though is b/c it's enough prop to smoke most boats from a slow idle given the power and then still gives enough speed to outrun them up top.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by barry d.
Yes it's a 454. I haven't dyno'd it but with the boost it's pullied for and the engine mods (headwork, 731 cam, etc), it should easily make over 500hp. As for speed, it's really just going to depend on what prop is on it. Right now, it has a 25 pitch prop which is just fun for all around out-of-the-hole speed with decent top end. It's definitely a limiting factor for top end speed though because it will run right up to the rev limiter with 2 people on it, and will run right up to the limiter with 7 people on it (i.e. all the added weight doesn't slow it down at all b/c it's under-prop'd for the power). The reason I said it works well though is b/c it's enough prop to smoke most boats from a slow idle given the power and then still gives enough speed to outrun them up top.
so is it what 73 to 75mph with a 25p at 5200?? whats the speed. and with a 27p might be 76 to 78?? we want to no!!!
Old 04-28-2009, 08:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
so is it what 73 to 75mph with a 25p at 5200?? whats the speed. and with a 27p might be 76 to 78?? we want to no!!!
It's an easy 75 loaded down with people and would have no problem turning as much as a 30' imo if you wanted to really get strolling on the top end. I love the 25' though because of how it comes flying out of the water from a stop but still rolls up top.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

It's an easy 75 loaded down with people and would have no problem turning as much as a 30' imo if you wanted to really get strolling on the top end. I love the 25' though because of how it comes flying out of the water from a stop but still rolls up top.
I would love to see it run. My 272 with 730hp runs 80 on GPS turning a 30p bravo.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by indywhsle
I would love to see it run. My 272 with 730hp runs 80 on GPS turning a 30p bravo.
That's pretty cool. I'm sure it's real nice. I'd be happy to demonstrate it if you drive down here and leave a deposit.
By the way, your 272 is carrying an additional 500lbs dry weight than an h2x.

For those actually interested, you can find my information, and the place that did the motor, at www.ProLineRaceEngines.com. I'm not some uneducated boat owner. I work on high powered engines for a living. And to clarify, indywhsle, this isn't some stock pulley deal making 4#'s of boost. The M1 has the 12 rib pulley setup on it with a 2.75 blower pulley making more than double that. I was just trying to be conservative in stating the estimated horsepower. I'm sorry if for some reason this bothers you.

Last edited by barry d.; 04-29-2009 at 06:29 AM.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:46 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

That's pretty cool. I'm sure it's real nice. I'd be happy to demonstrate it if you drive down here and leave a deposit.
By the way, your 272 is carrying an additional 500lbs dry weight than an h2x.

For those actually interested, you can find my information, and the place that did the motor, at www.ProLineRaceEngines.com. I'm not some uneducated boat owner. I work on high powered engines for a living. And to clarify, indywhsle, this isn't some stock pulley deal making 4#'s of boost. The M1 has the 12 rib pulley setup on it with a 2.75 blower pulley making more than double that. I was just trying to be conservative in stating the estimated horsepower. I'm sorry if for some reason this bothers you.
I did not mean to offend you. I just ment what I said."I would love to see it run". Not questioning anything you said. I then added to the post and I guess should have answered separately. People were guessing at speed with different props. I just was giving info of a similar set up.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by indywhsle
I did not mean to offend you. I just ment what I said."I would love to see it run". Not questioning anything you said. I then added to the post and I guess should have answered separately. People were guessing at speed with different props. I just was giving info of a similar set up.
Oh I guess I read into it wrong then, sorry. Yeah, I guess it's just that I work on 3500-4000 horsepower engines all day, every day. So, I'm not impressed with myself for owning a boat that makes 500whatever hp or trying to brag on it. I was just giving the info to the best of my knowledge. I love anything fast. My last bike was a built busa with nitrous. My last street car ran easy 9's in the 1/4 and was daily drivable (twin turbo stroker in a mustang). So, trust me, I'm very desensitized to all things fast. I just didn't want you thinking I was stretching things as if I'm impressed with it or something when in reality, the stuff at my work is much cooler lol. Anyways....
Old 04-30-2009, 12:14 AM
Registered

do you have the 9 sec time slip to porve it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.