Baja section on life support?

Notices

Baja section on life support?

Old 05-13-2009, 01:43 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by nomomoney
You need a bigger cooler..
Yea, that isn't such a good idea. I'm out of practice.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 224 Likes on 129 Posts

Up to two pages in just 4 hours
Old 05-13-2009, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So, I'm going to go get the boat & put in some fuel pump relays today & hopefully get it all back together by Friday for a run down here on Cedar Creek.
Let's hope all my parts get here today.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:47 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
So, I'm going to go get the boat & put in some fuel pump relays today & hopefully get it all back together by Friday for a run down here on Cedar Creek.
Let's hope all my parts get here today.
i'll be looking for a new thread from u about broken (insert item(s) here).

Old 05-13-2009, 05:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
WTF? Nothing in here for a month or better now to speak of.
Isn't anyone doing anything?
Here I'll spice it up, how about some procharger help??? I'll copy&paste http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/d...er-3-5psi.html

hey guys, newbie here to OSO, need some fuel system help with my 05' 496HO b1x w/140hrs. I have a custom 3.5psi Procharger on my 25OL, custom because I relocated it. In the OL from the center of the crank pulley to the stringer is 16.5", the stock procharger sits 19"-20" off the motor, that would have meant alot of cutting, no thanks. So I relocated it above the stringer and used a 68" belt, works good so far with no cutting. Anyhow I need advice on a fuel system and ECU, does the ecu need a reprogram for low boost setups? I'm staying with low boost, I don't have alot of faith in the 496 so until I tear it down and throw some forged stuff in, it'll be 3.5psi for now. The 05' 496's have the cool fuel box with the pump, filter, separator, and cooler all in one with no return line, is this useable? or scrap it? I hear the ATI regulator is trash too, so I need advice on pumps, regulators, coolers, and fuel rails if I need them. I've got a water pressure, fuel pressure, boost and a EGT gauge along with the procharger. Here are a few pics of my OL and procharger build. Thanks fellas. Stan.
Attached Thumbnails
Old 05-13-2009, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts

I noticed that this place has been pretty slow too. So is SO Baja section. I haven't check TBM in quite a while.

I did Desert Storm Poker Run a couple weeks ago!

Going to race in the Rum Run in July.

Oh, got a new aluminum swim step for my boat. Freshly powder coated and ready to go. Hope to get it on in the next couple weeks. Anyone want a fiberglass one?

Replace cup holders with new aluminum, except for the passenger front one. Have to remove the grab handle to make enough room to slip in the cup holder. The handle is blind screwed and I'm a little hesitant to pull off the padded side panel to gain access. Don't know if it's just glued on or what.

What else? Oh, polished my props again.

That's it!
Old 05-14-2009, 02:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

I put some labbed 26 Bravo's on the boat, just need some motors to spin them now. . just kidding they are doing fine.

Pulled the swim platform off the boat and replaced my steering hoses. Sun is hard on parts, swim platform was turning pink and the hoses were wrecked. Guess I should get a longer slip at the next place. Going to try white on the platform this time to reduce the sun fade and make the boat look longer!
Old 05-14-2009, 02:31 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LIFE SUPPORT

Please don't pull the plug!
Old 05-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Off topic, but since were keeping it alive... What would two 496 mag ho be worth with 110 hours. They are in my 2006
Old 05-14-2009, 08:48 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dlange
Off topic, but since were keeping it alive... What would two 496 mag ho be worth with 110 hours. They are in my 2006
$5K each

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.