Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Blower reset popping >

Blower reset popping

Notices

Blower reset popping

Old 06-03-2009, 03:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jason I cut the wires to blower motor pulled it out and it still pops it. Put blower on a battery spins like a tornado. Wierd thing is it was working fine we stopped in afternoon after running in some rough stuff turned on blower it popped reset and blew 10amp fuse for port trim tab pump as well..Probably coincidence, but was wierd. Trim pump works fine still short in system unless reset breaker is popped. Then starboard blower works fine.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ended up being the switch was wired improperly, which to me seems kinda strange as I've had the boat since 2005 and never had a issue til 2 weekends ago when I was in some pretty rough stuff. I guess I'll see if it does it again, but seems pretty wierd that it did it after 6yrs of course it was 6yrs with a kinked vent tube on the fuel fill too