Gaffrig or Livorsi on 25 OL??? >

Gaffrig or Livorsi on 25 OL???

Notices

Gaffrig or Livorsi on 25 OL???

Old 06-02-2009, 07:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gaffrig or Livorsi on 25 OL???

I have a 2004 25 OL with a leaking speedometer. The front of the gauge has Gaffrig on it but on the bottom of the gauge on the face it also says Livorsi Marine and an address. I called Gaffrig and they no longer have a 4 5/8 liquid filled and is trying to get me into a GPS 4 5/8. What I want to know is why does it say both Gaffrig and Livorsi on the front side of gauge? I have some pics if someone can post for me.

Last edited by Baja_man; 06-02-2009 at 07:37 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:04 AM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

At one point for some odd reason both companies went by the name Gaffrig although one was precession and one was instruments.

The gauge you have was built by what is currently Livorsi and that is who you should go through for any repairs or upgrades.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:02 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Baja_man
I have a 2004 25 OL with a leaking speedometer. The front of the gauge has Gaffrig on it but on the bottom of the gauge on the face it also says Livorsi Marine and an address. I called Gaffrig and they no longer have a 4 5/8 liquid filled and is trying to get me into a GPS 4 5/8. What I want to know is why does it say both Gaffrig and Livorsi on the front side of gauge? I have some pics if someone can post for me.
Wayne send it into Livorsi direct or go through Top Notch they'll recalibrate it put a new face on it and refill it.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:45 PM
Registered

Just give Todd or Fred at Livorsi a call 847-548-5900. I've dealt directly with them a number of times, and never had a problem. They don't try to stick it to you, either.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:29 AM
Registered

I have talked to them and they said $80 to repair it. Now I just need to get to the boat to get it out.