Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Took out my dads 26 OL first trip! >

Took out my dads 26 OL first trip!

Notices

Took out my dads 26 OL first trip!

Old 06-22-2009, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Took out my dads 26 OL first trip!

as some know, my old man grabbed a 26 ol 496 HO 2008 (new left over).
i took it this weekend and must say, very nice!! he has a 25 ol 2005 in florida and the 26 is better in every way. so much so, he may trade his 25 in next year for a 26 by fountain or a left over.
the few things they changed where perfect!! the tight rear seating, all fixed. the cockpit space is 100 times better, the cabin is great, great use of space, the finished stringers/engine bay is great, the fit and finish is 100% everything seems to be just top notch and a+

his lake has a speed limit and the boat has 20 hours on it, so i didnt have a chance or a need to hold it out till i get the brake in oil out of it, but with a few quick blast 60 mph on the gps came pretty easy. speedo said 63-65 lol

nice boat. i got some pics of it running. im bussy tonight but i will try to get some up tomorrow.