29 outlaw/302 boss >

29 outlaw/302 boss

Notices

29 outlaw/302 boss

Old 09-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Baja_man
Irish...where will you be over the Holiday? Any where near Higgins?
Sadly I think I'll be working and if I do get home it'll be on Sunday, so too late to go anywhere. I'm leaving Wendsday for Lake Cumberland so no biggie if I don't go out. I'll have 5 days of boating down there.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Registered

Location: Northern, KY (Cincinnati) Lake St Clair, MI Norris Lake, TN
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by irishtornado
I personally wouldn't tow a 302 5hrs with a 1/2 ton period. I boat in Anchor Bay, Muscamoot Bay, and south end near Detroit River. Be careful if you in Anchor Bay or Muscamoot as it's extremely shallow if you don't know the lake you'll find the bottom real quick..Depends on weather who will be out. Muscamoot Bay is the partycove on the lake.

You going to Lake Cumberland Poker Run?
It's an '09 Aspen. Actually pulls pretty well. Family has a place on Norris as well. It handles the southern KY, northern TN mts well. Going north is flat, but those roads in MI are so rough, plus having to go through Cincy, Dayton, Toledo and Detroit just makes for a long ass drive towing or not. I'll probably save gas and run the Trophy this weekend.

Not runnin the poker run, but may go down for the weekend. I'm going to stay up in MI 'til Tues or Wed. See how I feel after that. Usually a great turn out in Cumberland.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm headed to Cumberland on Wendsday morning so look for me on 75 if your headed back...I'm not running the Poker Run either I'm just going down to party...Went last year and had a blast was only there for 3 days this year we're going for 5 quite a big group going so look for me on the lake..I've got a purple/yellow/black 302 with a windscreen. I'll be running with a custom 33OL, orange/blue/black 29OL , a cat , a 272 and a cruiser...We'll be at State Dock all weekend.