26 outlaw speed ??? >

26 outlaw speed ???

Notices

26 outlaw speed ???

Old 01-25-2010, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja_man
What RPM with the 25P M+? I bought one and end of season last year and have not tried it yet. If I could get 5000-5050 with the 23 M+....I should be able to get 4800-4850 from the 25 M+??
Not sure what you SHOULD expect, but I was turning the 23p M+ at 5k+ (as much as 5150) but only touched 4800 with the 25p M+ and it took some time to get it past 4700. I only ran it a couple of times but initial impressions were good. It's too much prop though; need Brett to work his magic on it.

Wayne, you just need to tow down to LOTO and run through my "collection". I've still got a couple of props I haven't even tried yet!
Old 01-25-2010, 07:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by emilsr
Wayne, you just need to tow down to LOTO and run through my "collection". I've still got a couple of props I haven't even tried yet!
I know, it sure would be nice. I am starting to get a few of my own though, I believe four (4) now. Getting ready to take advantage of Bblades special and send him the B1 24P. I really dont want to send him too many yet as I am not sure what the upgrades will do yet.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Baja_man
I know, it sure would be nice. I am starting to get a few of my own though, I believe four (4) now. Getting ready to take advantage of Bblades special and send him the B1 24P. I really dont want to send him too many yet as I am not sure what the upgrades will do yet.
The smart thing would be to wait until you've made all your changes, then start tweaking props. Brett has told me that for all out speed he'd recommend an M+, but labbing a B1 would give the best overall performance. That's with my boat of course....yours may be slightly different.