Dash Insert >

Dash Insert

Notices

Dash Insert

Old 10-26-2009, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dash Insert

I am changing the gauges in my 95 Outlaw over the winter, mainly because the factory speedo is an "odd" size 3 3/4] and I would like to switch to the newer Livorsi or Auto Meter ones that are usually 3 3/8.

So, here's the thing, I have the boat away for the winter, in a shop, under about 1/2 dozen tarps and covers and it would be a GIANT pain in the butt to get to, and to remove the gauges and get the insert out.

Does ANYONE have a templete? or know where I can get a dash insert for the boat? I have checked Ebay/Craiglist for a dash insert, but, so far, no luck

ANY input would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Michael
Old 10-27-2009, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by n20michael
I am changing the gauges in my 95 Outlaw over the winter, mainly because the factory speedo is an "odd" size 3 3/4] and I would like to switch to the newer Livorsi or Auto Meter ones that are usually 3 3/8.

So, here's the thing, I have the boat away for the winter, in a shop, under about 1/2 dozen tarps and covers and it would be a GIANT pain in the butt to get to, and to remove the gauges and get the insert out.

Does ANYONE have a templete? or know where I can get a dash insert for the boat? I have checked Ebay/Craiglist for a dash insert, but, so far, no luck

ANY input would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Michael
http://xt-innovations.com/default.aspx
Old 10-27-2009, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Jason!

Another couple of board members told me Livoris makes a bezel that is designed for just this kind of application, so, I will probably just go that route and keep my regular dash, Thanks for the reply!

Michael