Tons of leftover Baja items

Notices

Tons of leftover Baja items

Old 01-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
Dave do you recall where Baja got this table,post and base from?

Also know anywhere I can get pole clips for under my hatch to hold my cockpit cover pole and anchor light?
Irish,

I got the clips at Home Depot several years ago for my 25. I also may know where a table and pole is if your needing one. I have never used it and dont know if I ever will.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 95outlaw
Do you guys know if the outlaw 23 or 26 traveling cover will fit a 95 outlaw 24?
Here is a low cost cover for a 24 OL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Boat-...ssoriesQ5fGear

We cannot even come close to that price when your paying $15.00 a yard for Sunbrella, and $80.00 a spool for sewing thread. Then add the 1" webbing, and color matched binding cost.

XT
Old 01-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

XT, can you do bow covers? I have a 290 cruiser and need a cover, but don't have the luxury of a trailer to tow it. Just not sure if these are made on the boat or if you have a Baja pattern.

Thanks
Old 01-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
XT, can you do bow covers? I have a 290 cruiser and need a cover, but don't have the luxury of a trailer to tow it. Just not sure if these are made on the boat or if you have a Baja pattern.

Thanks
Baja never offered bow covers as a option on the 290 Motor Yacht. (NO PATTERNS) I do not have access to a 290 MY, but YES if we had access to your boat, or one close by, we can make a custom cover for it.

XT
Old 01-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Anchorman
Irish,

I got the clips at Home Depot several years ago for my 25. I also may know where a table and pole is if your needing one. I have never used it and dont know if I ever will.
Hmmm call me if it's the same as the one in the picture. I'm sure we can work something out.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:25 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
Baja never offered bow covers as a option on the 290 Motor Yacht. (NO PATTERNS) I do not have access to a 290 MY, but YES if we had access to your boat, or one close by, we can make a custom cover for it.

XT
Yeah, this no trailer stuff is becoming a real pain for times like this. What do you recommend as far as around the railing posts? I've seen some with velcro, but they appear to last a couple yrs then start curling and looking like crap. Considered plastic zippers or possible plastic buckles thinking that may work better. Preferences or past experience? Wanting something strong that won't come undone when the wind picks up, but also don't want to spend an hr undoing all of them.

Thanks
Old 01-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Does anyone know if that plexiglass windscreen for a 278 would fit my 1996 272? It says on there it flexes from 80' to 100'? Im not a big fan of my windshield on my 272 and wanted to replace it with a windscreen so hopefully someone can let me know if the one pictured on there would fit?
Old 01-04-2010, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 272bajadriver
Does anyone know if that plexiglass windscreen for a 278 would fit my 1996 272? It says on there it flexes from 80' to 100'? Im not a big fan of my windshield on my 272 and wanted to replace it with a windscreen so hopefully someone can let me know if the one pictured on there would fit?
Sorry it won't fit was talked about in a couple threads lower..
Old 01-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
Here is a low cost cover for a 24 OL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Boat-...ssoriesQ5fGear

We cannot even come close to that price when your paying $15.00 a yard for Sunbrella, and $80.00 a spool for sewing thread. Then add the 1" webbing, and color matched binding cost.

XT
I have found out the "generic" cover do not last and is why they are cheap.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Wish it would. Irishtornado I like the way u did your 302 and took the windshield out and put a windscreen it its place. It looks A LOT better, I was going for the same look. How in the heck did you do it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.