Originally Posted by crayolacrazy
I want to do it what class would I be in????? NO CLASS
Probably sea tow with your luck!

Old 12-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JaayTeee
What does suck is when you break
Now I wouldn't say that, it gives us something to talk about.

I agree 100% I knew I couldn't compete with 38 fountains with 525s but I beat Daniels 82 from a couple years ago in his Cig and that is what I was after, had a blast doing it.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:38 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok Here's a twist. My boat actual LOA or whatever is 35-8.

But then I would be against JT and he is lighter and faster.

So I guess I will do it just to say I did it !!!!

I guess I'll have to wait until I get a Cig to take home a plaque.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA

Im biulding 2 spare short block 1 set of cncd heads for stock ,

Last edited by crayolacrazy; 12-04-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA

Im biulding 2 spare short blocks, 1 set of cncd heads for stock ,one motor will be new other will be freshend and I have 3 spare uppers 1spare lower and half a doz sets of props ITS LIKE NASCAR BUT I HAVE 4 DAYS TO PITT <ANYTHING ELSE WILL BE OVERNIGHTED and didnt your mother ever tell you there no such thing as LUCK they all break. I remember Bajas factory MAINTAINED poker run boat would break before such event would even start, how soon we forget.I watched Bill Pyburn break Golddigger and his canopy v bottom the day before the poker run and they were the best of the best, I dont like idleing on 1 home but it does give me a little quality time with the wife.For me its not the destination its the trip.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Registered

Thank you all for your help and info. So it does sound depending on what class I would end up in it could be an easy or somewhat difficult task. As one said earlier, I figure it would be just fun to be there and be involved. I was trying to talk the wife into buying "Bad Idea" that was on here for sale solely on the point that it was a proven winner. She laughed and said nice try. LOL

I do look forward to heading back down to loto next year and cant wait.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 224 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by crayolacrazy
, I dont like idleing on 1 home but it does give me a little quality time with the wife.For me its not the destination its the trip.
I've done that a time or two....or three....or four.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cpiefer06
Thank you all for your help and info. So it does sound depending on what class I would end up in it could be an easy or somewhat difficult task. As one said earlier, I figure it would be just fun to be there and be involved. I was trying to talk the wife into buying "Bad Idea" that was on here for sale solely on the point that it was a proven winner. She laughed and said nice try. LOL

I do look forward to heading back down to loto next year and cant wait.
I like the way you are thinking! Better yet! I named it "Bad Idea" because my now ex-wife didn't approve of the purchase.
Keep the tradition & just buy it! I'll throw in the name for free!

If you go to the Shootout for no other reason than to have a good time & watch some high-dollar hardware go really fast you are a winner.
I've been 4 times & only ran once. It is a good time & almost more fun to watch than to run.
When I ran I was all worried about not doing something right or getting hurt or who knows.....
It is really fun. Mark your calendar for the weekend before Labor Day 2010 & get your ass to LOTO!
Old 12-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Registered

Kind of stupid of me not to put the two together... That that was your boat, JasonSmith. If we go bigger we were thinking of going to the 32-33 ft size. But... since we like to travel with it more we may stay with a 29 or so if we move up. Not that we can't tow the bigger but we don't want to have to get a bigger truck just to have the boat. Still working on what is ideal for us.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The 29 is really easy to trailer. I've been thinking of a 38-40' boat for a long time now & I keep falling in love with the idea of a bigger boat but fall tight back out when it comes to the reality of towing & whippin in to get gas & stuff like that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.