XT Rules again! >

XT Rules again!

Notices

XT Rules again!

Old 12-28-2009, 11:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WOTW2E
Those brackets came directly from Latham. I am pretty sure the 500 and the 525 brackets were different but probably only due to the length of the offset spacers that went behind the plate that the res bolted to. Just take a piece of cardboard and fab up a template. If you have the res and the engine available it should be fairly straight forward. I can get you some up close photos if you need them. Send me an email adam at saccentimarine dot com.

The height of this bracket was not Mark's issue. It was something they tried to correct the "catch" in the steering.
Adam do you think if I called Latham I'd be able to still buy this setup? I have the resevoir and resources to make it but by the time I buy the materials and powdercoat it I'm wondering if I'm not money ahead buying it?

I'm guessing the mounting holes on the 525 would be different as well if it's only a height issue I won't have one.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can try. I think Mark had some luck buying from them direct (filter). They used to tell you to pound sand unless you were an oem or dealer. In todays market, it may be a different story. Be ready to pull out your wallet! Mark can chime in here.

They were anodized blue. I cannot remember if they bolted to the heads or not. If they did, the bolt pattern would be the same. The difference would be how far offset from the fwd face of the head each bracket would be.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by WOTW2E
You can try. I think Mark had some luck buying from them direct (filter). They used to tell you to pound sand unless you were an oem or dealer. In todays market, it may be a different story. Be ready to pull out your wallet! Mark can chime in here.

They were anodized blue. I cannot remember if they bolted to the heads or not. If they did, the bolt pattern would be the same. The difference would be how far offset from the fwd face of the head each bracket would be.
I'll call them in the morning if I get the shockerI'll send you a email on possibly coming up with something.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:17 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
Adam do you think if I called Latham I'd be able to still buy this setup? I have the resevoir and resources to make it but by the time I buy the materials and powdercoat it I'm wondering if I'm not money ahead buying it?

I'm guessing the mounting holes on the 525 would be different as well if it's only a height issue I won't have one.
They will sell direct if they have them in stock, but be prepared to pay double what it should cost.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steel Outlawed
They will sell direct if they have them in stock, but be prepared to pay double what it should cost.
Thanks for the good new Jeff!! LOL! I'm actually getting ready to call them.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:17 AM
Registered

Latham bracket and mounting hardware was 49.95 plus shipping and of course a COD charge as they don't take any form of payment other than cash or check.

And companies wonder why they're going out of business.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Registered

Got a question for a buddy of mine from another site. Do you guys know if the 20OL kept the same cockpit layout from start to finish? His is a 2008, but the template for his carpet is a 2003 cockpit. Can you guys help me out?
Old 01-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep, the carpet pattern never changed on the 20 Outlaw from 03' to the last 08' made. About the only thing that changed was the graphic decals, and the motorlid vinyl skins from year, to year.

XT

Last edited by XT-Innovator; 01-11-2010 at 08:01 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
Yep, the carpet pattern never changed on the 20 Outlaw from 03' to the last 08' made. About the only thing that changed was the graphic decals, and the motorlid vinyl skins from year, to year.

XT
Thanks Dave!!!
Old 01-11-2010, 09:41 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Farther for me and I've been up with the boat three times now. Once to boat on Erie and twice for repairs.

Of course I was bon to tow with two longest tow awards now over 1000 miles one way.

Well worth the trip!
you only beat me by 20 miles in texas!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.