XT Rules again! >

XT Rules again!

Notices

XT Rules again!

Old 12-20-2009, 07:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XT Rules again!

Some of you know I put up a thread at the beginning of the year titled XT rules for all the work they did on my friends boat. Well they came through again. I took my Outlaw to Kevin Browns shop at the end of october to have a couple little scratches on the hull bottom fixed. I asked Kevin to look at a couple other little things. Well the little things ended up being my hull and deck where coming apart from each other. Very fixable, but not cheap. Before I could even do anything Dave "XT" had already taken pictures and called Sea Ray for me. After a couple weeks of Kevin and Dave keeping me up to speed it got approved to be warrantied. Kevin's now fixing the glass and XT is taking care of the interior. My whole point is if you have anything you need done to your boat no matter what the brand the Bucyrus boys are the only ones you need to see.You couldn't meet a more talented and nicer group of guys. I personally will only take my boats there. As it states XT-Innovator and Lakeway boat repair rule in my book. Todd
Old 12-20-2009, 08:33 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Todd i have only seen pictures of my boat in the first stages of being worked on nothing even close to being done yet but if the boat looks half as good as the pictures i completely agree all i can say it is going to be a long winter waiting to get back on the water Ed
Old 12-20-2009, 10:14 AM
Registered

Default Distance

If they weren't so far away!!
Old 12-20-2009, 10:41 AM
Registered

Trust me the drive is worth it. I've definetly drove further for less.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Baja_man
If they weren't so far away!!
It's only 200 miles Wayne. My boat will be headed there in April
Old 12-20-2009, 07:32 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
It's only 200 miles Wayne. My boat will be headed there in April
Farther for me and I've been up with the boat three times now. Once to boat on Erie and twice for repairs.

Of course I was bon to tow with two longest tow awards now over 1000 miles one way.

Well worth the trip!
Old 12-20-2009, 09:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Farther for me and I've been up with the boat three times now. Once to boat on Erie and twice for repairs.

Of course I was bon to tow with two longest tow awards now over 1000 miles one way.

Well worth the trip!
Maybe we can get you to come up in June with JRalston and get the boys from Bucryus to crew for you.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:12 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
Maybe we can get you to come up in June with JRalston and get the boys from Bucryus to crew for you.
You trying to give away my Longest pull award? I call LOL I will be even further this year I think I could meet Mark on the road and we could roll up together.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Anchorman
You trying to give away my Longest pull award? I call LOL I will be even further this year I think I could meet Mark on the road and we could roll up together.
Yea I think if you pull up this year you'll have it 2 consecutive years in a row. Mark is about 800 miles away. You'd have a 1200 mile pull.. I'll fly down and help you drive it if thats what it takes to get you back in Detroit in June. Although then I'd have to keep track of the miles I drove to see if Mark pulled further..
Old 12-22-2009, 05:22 AM
Registered

I didn't want to tow my boat from NJ with my POS trailer so for the interior I pulled everything out and used a private shipper to get it there. It was under $200 for a complete interior minus the engine hatch fiberglass. Just thought I would throw that option out there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.