Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Check This Out >

Check This Out

Notices

Check This Out

Old 02-08-2010, 11:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Evolution;3040229]Our Factory Direct pricing for the 525 boat is 280k Thanks for asking

Evolution Performance Boats[/QUOT

good luck

Last edited by tppaulfowler; 02-08-2010 at 11:34 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:35 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

congrats on the new boat, good luck in miami
Old 02-09-2010, 09:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Evolution
Thanks for pointing that out. 19.5 degree is just one of the deadrises degrees. This hull has multiple deadrises. The average deadrise is 22 degrees.

Evolution Performance Boats
Spoken like a marketer. Not an engineer. Rare is the v hull that does not have progressive dead rise.

Get over it, by customary industry standards of measurement it is 19.5

Pesky Varmint.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:50 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by costaricaboats
This hull was created from 40 years experiance, and was created from a blank cad screen using MultiSurf.

Thank you for your input.
Pete?,

Chris had sent me a file that shows your new 2 step hull design. There is no better way to design a new hull than to use your experience, and start with a blank screen IMO. The later model Baja hulls like the 20 thru 35 Outlaws were all designed from scratch, on a Cad system based on knowledge from older models. Also, I feel there is no better way to build a hull mold and be perfect from one side to the other, and flat than to cut it from a 5 axis mill.

The new hull looks like a clean design to me, and I don't see anything that should not work correctly. I like the narrow, but deep notch setup for the staggered engines. I don't think it would work on side by sides, but who needs them anyway? I think you are one the right track for speed and stability, but that 19.5 figure will always be a tough pill to swallow to many offshore power boaters. If you bumped that transom deadrise to maybe 21.5 and progressed deeper forward with the same design? You could always widen, and reverse the chines so the the (effective) deadrise is actually less than the figure on paper? Just something to consider.

XT
Old 02-09-2010, 11:16 AM
Registered

Like Dave said, it is a new hull design; it is a 2 step bottom with a variable change dead rise. We also have employed a new strake configuration to also aid in lift and handling. For those of you in the forum that question the method to our madness, both Pete and I are very passionate about boats and boating. We have been in the business long enough to see how not to do things. We have also watched companies drive themselves out of business because of poor leadership and engineering practices. We want to enter this market to help bring back the idea of a good solid boat that can complete with the leaders in the industry, but still be at a price that is affordable to the average consumer. If everyone remembers the Baja 40OL had an MSRP under 200K as do we with our 40EV. We are here to produce quality not quantity at the right price point. It would be our pleasure to meet with anyone who is going to be in Miami at the Show on Friday or Saturday to talk about our product.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:18 AM
Registered

One addition check out our website for the boat show only price!!!
Old 02-09-2010, 11:25 AM
Registered

Like Dave said, it is a new hull design; it is a 2 step bottom with a variable change dead rise. We also have employed a new strake configuration to also aid in lift and handling. For those of you in the forum that question the method to our madness, both Pete and I are very passionate about boats and boating. We have been in the business long enough to see how not to do things. We have also watched companies drive themselves out of business because of poor leadership and engineering practices. We want to enter this market to help bring back the idea of a good solid boat that can complete with the leaders in the industry, but still be at a price that is affordable to the average consumer. If everyone remembers the Baja 40OL had an MSRP under 200K as do we with our 40EV. We are here to produce quality not quantity at the right price point. It would be our pleasure to meet with anyone who is going to be in Miami at the Show on Friday or Saturday to talk about our product.
Then why use a picture of a 5 step skater in your marketing with your name added on the side??
Old 02-09-2010, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

maybe you didnt learn marketing? using someone else's boat is not smart and being impatient and jumping the gun with it will only shy customers away.....smells like "the new apache" thad was trying to do in 2003
Old 02-09-2010, 05:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Default WEB page discrepancy

upper 70's to lower 80's

Evolution Performance Boats
Why are you now saying the 40EV only goes 70-80 mph when your ad says otherwise? Can you clarify?

"We offer Factory direct pricing starting at $199,000 with speeds starting in the 90’s MPH, featuring our patented Constant Lift Bottom design".
Old 02-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Registered

This is all a bomb scare, if this boat is made it will be a check mate these guys are looking for someone to fund this ,anyways where is this factory .It must be in someones laptop in trunk of there car

Last edited by crayolacrazy; 02-09-2010 at 05:49 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.