Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
My 2005 25 Outlaw going up for sale - 500EFI - Latham - XR Drive - Custom Stereo >

My 2005 25 Outlaw going up for sale - 500EFI - Latham - XR Drive - Custom Stereo

Notices

My 2005 25 Outlaw going up for sale - 500EFI - Latham - XR Drive - Custom Stereo

Old 03-09-2010, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 122 Likes on 49 Posts

LOL...yeah Irish, you are a master of dodgeball!

BUSTA! Now THAT'S a great idea! Already broken in too I'm sure and I'm sure Cari wouldn't mind sharing it ha!

Dennis...yeah...."It'll only hurt for a second right"!

All in all though that is a kick aZZ 25 OL, right colors (IMO) and the 500 makes it that much better. Just torn because at $50K (for example) twins aren't that far away in this market... But I do like 25's.

Beautiful boat...should sell fast!
Old 03-09-2010, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HOSSMAN
LOL...yeah Irish, you are a master of dodgeball!

BUSTA! Now THAT'S a great idea! Already broken in too I'm sure and I'm sure Cari wouldn't mind sharing it ha!

Dennis...yeah...."It'll only hurt for a second right"!

All in all though that is a kick aZZ 25 OL, right colors (IMO) and the 500 makes it that much better. Just torn because at $50K (for example) twins aren't that far away in this market... But I do like 25's.

Beautiful boat...should sell fast!
I like dodgeball it's more fun....Yea I know a couple twins for 50k right now..
Old 03-09-2010, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in love. Same graphics as my 23 with a blue motor. Give us a price.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:45 PM
Registered

Thanks for the kind words. My wife and I have really enjoyed owning this boat. I got the chance to pull out the paperwork on the boat this evening.

List on the boat $119,951
Stereo $9,971
Storage cover $978
Towing cover $600?
Trailer wheels and tires $674

I know the market isnt the greatest right now but I think we are going to start in the 50's. Its not a fire sale. We'll see what happens as boating season gets in full swing. I have a friend that offered me 45 so I know I can unload it for that.

The stereo is insane and runs on its own system. Will play all day long and no worries about starting. Four bank battery charger to top off everything at the dock. Gobs of tourque. It will really pull your head back. Basically at any speed it will turn ~5400 rpm as soon as you hit the throttle. No waiting for rpm's to build. Really is a fun boat to drive. Would be willing to help with delivery.

I'll try to get the ad written with all the details.

Kieffer
Old 03-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CJPHIL
post some pics of the slingshot also!
http://kieffer4.smugmug.com/Hobbies/...33121006_y4AZH

Don't have any pics since we put a couple months worth of work into it but this is the way I bought it. The Hustler has had the 500's rebuilt to 580 hp each. Paint is nearly perfect. A lot of cleaning and fixing misc things like hatches, etc. Had it out twice and everything mechanical seems to be solid. Mainly just working on the cosmetic.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by HOSSMAN
That would be bad ass Irish for sure! I'd also get the "longest haul" award LOL
I actually bought the boat in Erie, PA. If I remember right it was about 18 hours one way.

We just bought the Hustler from California. I had it shipped though. Couldnt go get it for what I had it delivered for. Two weeks later my neighbor bought a 382 Fastech out of CA and had the same guy deliver.

Bought my wifes car from North Dakota. Just bought a truck from AZ. My car came from west TX.

I never mind traveling to get exactly what I want...
Old 03-09-2010, 09:35 PM
Registered

Default Sick

The 25 OL is simply a SICK boat!! BTW, I am still interested is a 500 EFI, 496 HO swap with $$.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 122 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Kieffer4

I never mind traveling to get exactly what I want...
I agree with you there my friend, having been in the biz for several years in the past I have hotshot'd it around picking up stuff. You aren't too far from me here in Spring (Houston)... I travel to Houma a lot too see another buddy of mine who has a 25 OL...he goes by DEEPSOUTH...

Really nice 388. We had one on trade down here with a set of 850's in it that was insane and a blast to drive.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Registered

What prop were you running on the 25? Are you interested in selling the towing cover?
Old 03-12-2010, 08:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by KYshooter
What prop were you running on the 25? Are you interested in selling the towing cover?
Right now the boat has a stock 24 pitch on it. I had a real nice labbed 26 on it but bent an ear while putting in the boathouse on the bunk. I use to have a labbed 28 as well. It ran real well but was not the best for having five people, two ice chests, etc in the boat. Was great for just two in the boat though.

I'm going to hang on to the covers for now....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.