Anyone know who makes the orginal outlaw stickers >

Anyone know who makes the orginal outlaw stickers

Notices

Anyone know who makes the orginal outlaw stickers

Old 03-24-2010, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know who makes the orginal outlaw stickers

I need one for each starboard and port, and the little bit larger one for the front. They have gotten faded over the years. Looked at great lakes skipper and they down have any the size and color I need. Purple for a 97' 29 outlaw. Thanks for any help
Old 03-24-2010, 06:19 PM
jfm
Registered

they will hook you up
www.xt-innovations.com
[email protected]
Old 03-24-2010, 06:32 PM
Registered

Thanks. Didn't know Dave did stickers or I would have pm'd him. Hopefully he'll chip in on the thread, great guy who knows his Baja's.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bajaboatnut
Thanks. Didn't know Dave did stickers or I would have pm'd him. Hopefully he'll chip in on the thread, great guy who knows his Baja's.
He has access to all the old Baja suppliers. Excellent to deal with as well.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:40 PM
Registered

Ebay Ed hooked me up with a perfect oem set through them.

Thanks again Ed, and XT!
Old 03-24-2010, 08:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

they have a minimun order that you need before they will make them i dont know what it is but XT Dave can tell you Hook'em you are welcome Ed
Old 03-25-2010, 10:09 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
they have a minimun order that you need before they will make them i dont know what it is but XT Dave can tell you Hook'em you are welcome Ed
I need to turn in a order for at least $150.00 to $200.00 to meet their minimum requirements to do the setup. But they are (fresh) new decals, and not 5 to 15 year old (dried-up) decals like you see on Great Lakes Skipper.

XT
Old 03-25-2010, 10:20 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I need one for each starboard and port, and the little bit larger one for the front. They have gotten faded over the years. Looked at great lakes skipper and they down have any the size and color I need. Purple for a 97' 29 outlaw. Thanks for any help
I did a custom purple fade on my 00' 29ol. I might still have a purple SST, or a grey fade "Outlaw" decal for across the windscreen area?

XT
Attached Thumbnails Anyone know who makes the orginal outlaw stickers-purple_logo.jpg   Anyone know who makes the orginal outlaw stickers-flybridge_view.jpg  
Old 03-25-2010, 10:30 AM
Registered

Dave,

My 29 just reads outlaw on each side of the boat, same decal in the pic but without the (29). The front windscreen reads outlaw as well but the size is a bit bigger. How many needs to be ordered to meet the 150.00. Please let me know if you know of anyone needing them too so we can get an order going. Thanks again.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:25 PM
Registered

Incase you don't want to wait for a big enough order you might try a local sign shop. When I did the custom paint on our 29 OL I went to a local shop around town and showed them pics online of another 29 with the "Outlaw" stickers on the sides of the fairing and the big one on the bow. They made it look identical. I gave them the dimensions I wanted them along with the colors I wanted. Looks perfect.

Just another option to consider...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.