Top speed for 35 Outlaw with 525's >

Top speed for 35 Outlaw with 525's

Notices

Top speed for 35 Outlaw with 525's

Old 07-10-2010, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sparkyhopper
Hi Guys!! As promised, the listing for our boat, and a few more pics!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o34844-en.html
what props are on the boat???
Old 07-15-2010, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you getting any offers?
Old 07-21-2010, 11:01 PM
Registered

Nice pictures. It's hard these day's. I have been trying to sale my second boat, and i have dropped it down to a crazy low price and nothing.

It's a very nice boat, try to hold on to her.

Old 07-22-2010, 05:25 AM
Registered

I believe he is in the business to flip them.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:47 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i didnt see any boat in the first picture LOL
Old 07-28-2010, 09:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gtxjoe
hell my 06' boss 342 with mag ho's went 75.1 with 27 pitch hydro 5 blades on a 70 degree day
totally different boat
Old 07-30-2010, 11:33 AM
Registered

Hi guys...Sorry for taking so long to reply to you guys. I actually just got back from my honeymoon with the o' so lovely hot new wife of mine.

I actually got lots of offers on it. They went as low as $120, but we ended up getting a contact signed for what we wanted out of it. I'm not going to say the final price without the owner saying it's okay (might be a future forum user), but I think we both got a great deal.

So, it's supposed to ship on Wednesday, and now I'm boatless again. hopefully I'll come across another one soon. I never thought I would like these boats as much as I do. I used to oogle over them when I was a kid, and then got into wakeboarding and wakeboats the last 7-8 years, but now I'm really starting to dig the nice big fast ones again.

If you guys know of any 30-35ish outlaws out there that are trying to get sold let me know, cause I still have tons of leads coming in from the ones I sold.

I wish I could do this for a living.....
Old 07-30-2010, 12:24 PM
Registered

Hi guys...Sorry for taking so long to reply to you guys. I actually just got back from my honeymoon with the o' so lovely hot new wife of mine.

I actually got lots of offers on it. They went as low as $120, but we ended up getting a contact signed for what we wanted out of it. I'm not going to say the final price without the owner saying it's okay (might be a future forum user), but I think we both got a great deal.

So, it's supposed to ship on Wednesday, and now I'm boatless again. hopefully I'll come across another one soon. I never thought I would like these boats as much as I do. I used to oogle over them when I was a kid, and then got into wakeboarding and wakeboats the last 7-8 years, but now I'm really starting to dig the nice big fast ones again.

If you guys know of any 30-35ish outlaws out there that are trying to get sold let me know, cause I still have tons of leads coming in from the ones I sold.

Congratulations on your sale. It was a very nice boat.
Old 07-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Registered

oh yeah, pictures of the blue beauties!

Old 08-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

My 2005 30 OL is for sale as listed on Shorgren's Offshore Classifieds site. http://www.usedfountains.com/index.p...126&brand=baja Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.