2010 LOTO TBM Fun Run >

2010 LOTO TBM Fun Run

Notices

2010 LOTO TBM Fun Run

Old 06-17-2010, 07:12 PM
jfm
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, sorry I missed this one. Saw the header and didn't want to waist my time. Hey Ray why was I banned? Because I asked a question of why everyone was getting banned? You showed everyone your true colors when you hung Jeff out and ran to Darrel with your tail between your legs. TBM has one place to be and it is on TBM. Blake made it that way and that is the way he wants it. He makes the rule,s it is his play ground, and he took out the trash, according to him. From what I see not many over here give a crap about your fun run.

Last edited by jfm; 06-17-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 224 Likes on 129 Posts

I'm going to be down there that weekend... thought
that that could be fun, but then I though "what kind
of hypocrite would I be if I went to an event that
is affiliated with TBM ? "

Should have left out those three letters Ray.

Posting anything positive about TBM where all the
misfits/outcast hang out is kind of counter productive.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OSO Misfits Fun Run 2010 Who's coming???
Old 06-17-2010, 09:47 PM
Registered

i can't let the s h i t t y attitude of one spoil my day of fun with many.....many good people. Life is too short to turn your back on a good group of people because of one a s s hole.. andhe won't even be there. So yes it is about the people in my mind.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:51 PM
Registered

and Irish...Ray didn't invite you ....I did. No sarcasm intended. I simply wanted to get the whole group together . Blame me for that ? Come on.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ship4brains
and Irish...Ray didn't invite you ....I did. No sarcasm intended. I simply wanted to get the whole group together . Blame me for that ? Come on.
Mike I wasn't blaming anyone. And actually having fun with it and planned on coming down because I wouild love to meet all you guys although like JT it wouldn't be to support a event of a website I was run out of for being on a site of fellow Baja Owners. I know it's about the people, but Ray made it personal with his post, so once again someone from that site drew a line in the sand. Makes you think he has interest in TBM???? I'll see you at the ShootOut a event that isn't affiliated with a halfass website run by a Joey Buttafuoco wanna be.
Attached Thumbnails 2010 LOTO TBM Fun Run-buttafuoco.jpg  
Old 06-18-2010, 06:11 AM
Registered

Many myself included where banned for simply posting on here. You can go back and look, I never posted anything bad over there. All I did to get banned was post in this thread. Think what you will, but know the facts.

Originally Posted by emilsr
Believe it or not there ARE people who don't agree with you. We've got a pretty good crowd signed up for that run already and I'm reasonably certain we'll still manage to have a good time without being graced by the presence of the almighty irish tomato. You don't want to go? Fine, but it's not like the whole world wants your opinion about it. Sometimes it's better just to STFU.

You have and continue to make it personal to every person that doesn't agree with you, calling supporters "kiss asses" and any other name you can come up with at the time. Everybody is wrong but you, at least in your mind. I can't tell if it's just arrogance or a cry for help. You also made it personal on Facebook by coming in there with your whining and crying about Blake and TBM. Nobody wants to hear that **** except for YOUR little group of followers, and I'd bet after all this time even some of them are getting tired of it. Menopausal women don't cry that much. Geez dude....get a life, pull up your big girl panties, build a bridge and get over it.

BANNED everyone who posted here? Guess what Einstein, I post here and I'm not banned on TBM....I'm not the only one either. Do you really believe the **** that spews from your own keyboard???? Jesus man, you're so obsessed with Blake I'm wondering if you have some sort of homo agenda with the guy. Afterall, you've been banned there twice that I know of and still came back. Then again you followed the pied piper of bull**** to PBP and got banned there too when your inner Blake love came out in the open.

I'm done. Life is much too short for this bull****, and this sort of crap is EXACTLY why I support that site. Housecleaning happened and, POOF, all the drama went away. Gee....I wonder why????

You don't "get it" and you never will, but congratulations on prompting me to make the most hateful post I have ever (or will ever) make.

Have fun in Silvertown.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

SORRY SORRY SORRY, but what is TPM
Old 06-18-2010, 08:09 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Wild
SORRY SORRY SORRY, but what is TPM
it is TBM ( teambajamarine.com ) pretty much a worthless website / message board
Old 06-18-2010, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 122 Likes on 49 Posts

Like the rest of us "misfits" I was banned too for asking some simple questions..."why"? And I had been there since 01. Not just us "regular misfits" (loving that word) were banned...but it seems like anyone and everyone who ever voiced their opinion was banned or knew of someone who voiced thier opinion was banned. Threads were locked, posts were deleated by the "all mighty Baja God himself" (what a joke). Myself and some of the good people will forget more about Baja then he will ever know. Who cares, let it die already Ray, why bring it all back up? What goes on behind the scenes in your happy lil T_M world needs to stay there. No reason to draw lines in the sand again and come out firing again Ray. You just don't see all 3 sides of the truth, you only see his beause you stand up for him, good job, he is your friend. But your latest post here and attempted blaze of glory ended like the Alamo and went down. This isn't about "following Irish"...this is about principals and ego's and someones got too big for his own pants. Who knows, maybe you gave Buttafuoco's brother your log on for OSO (like I belive you have in the past) here so he could talk his smack and go cut and paste it back on his site to get more hits again.

Not only would I follow Irish and my friends anywhere...but THEY would follow ME as well. That's what it's all about, that is friendship. No we don't all agree on everything, but it is never personal.

I think a fun run or Poker Run or whatever is always a good thing to bring boaters together. But who cares if someone other then a Baja rafts up....are they not good enough? Pretty ballzy to come on OSO promoting T_M but cudos for trying it.

Too far Ray....too far.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.