2010 LOTO TBM Fun Run >

2010 LOTO TBM Fun Run

Notices

2010 LOTO TBM Fun Run

Old 06-17-2010, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 LOTO TBM Fun Run

Friday July 23d: Baja to Haha. Meet at Millers for brunch (1030), depart for Haha Tonka about noon-ish and raft up 'till 5.

Saturday July 24th: Party Cove raftup from noon to 4. Dinner around 7-ish at a place yet to be determined (but probably Dorsey's Pit Stop).

Sunday July 25th: Rehab day. Breakfast at Tiki Bay at 10-ish, raft up (for those who are staying) at Bagnell dam.

There will be no cost for the event.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you serious Ray??? After he badmouthed us here on OSO? And BANNED anyone who posted here? Why would anyone want to support that site...It's not about the people...Drop TBM from the name and you might get more support here.

Just so you know as on Facebook...It's not personal other than with the ASSHAT!!!

Old 06-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
Are you serious Ray??? After he badmouthed us here on OSO? And BANNED anyone who posted here? Why would anyone want to support that site...It's not about the people...Drop TBM from the name and you might get more support here.

Just so you know as on Facebook...It's not personal other than with the ASSHAT!!!

Believe it or not there ARE people who don't agree with you. We've got a pretty good crowd signed up for that run already and I'm reasonably certain we'll still manage to have a good time without being graced by the presence of the almighty irish tomato. You don't want to go? Fine, but it's not like the whole world wants your opinion about it. Sometimes it's better just to STFU.

You have and continue to make it personal to every person that doesn't agree with you, calling supporters "kiss asses" and any other name you can come up with at the time. Everybody is wrong but you, at least in your mind. I can't tell if it's just arrogance or a cry for help. You also made it personal on Facebook by coming in there with your whining and crying about Blake and TBM. Nobody wants to hear that **** except for YOUR little group of followers, and I'd bet after all this time even some of them are getting tired of it. Menopausal women don't cry that much. Geez dude....get a life, pull up your big girl panties, build a bridge and get over it.

BANNED everyone who posted here? Guess what Einstein, I post here and I'm not banned on TBM....I'm not the only one either. Do you really believe the **** that spews from your own keyboard???? Jesus man, you're so obsessed with Blake I'm wondering if you have some sort of homo agenda with the guy. Afterall, you've been banned there twice that I know of and still came back. Then again you followed the pied piper of bull**** to PBP and got banned there too when your inner Blake love came out in the open.

I'm done. Life is much too short for this bull****, and this sort of crap is EXACTLY why I support that site. Housecleaning happened and, POOF, all the drama went away. Gee....I wonder why????

You don't "get it" and you never will, but congratulations on prompting me to make the most hateful post I have ever (or will ever) make.

Have fun in Silvertown.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by emilsr
Believe it or not there ARE people who don't agree with you. We've got a pretty good crowd signed up for that run already and I'm reasonably certain we'll still manage to have a good time without being graced by the presence of the almighty irish tomato. You don't want to go? Fine, but it's not like the whole world wants your opinion about it. Sometimes it's better just to STFU.

You have and continue to make it personal to every person that doesn't agree with you, calling supporters "kiss asses" and any other name you can come up with at the time. Everybody is wrong but you, at least in your mind. I can't tell if it's just arrogance or a cry for help. You also made it personal on Facebook by coming in there with your whining and crying about Blake and TBM. Nobody wants to hear that **** except for YOUR little group of followers, and I'd bet after all this time even some of them are getting tired of it. Menopausal women don't cry that much. Geez dude....get a life, pull up your big girl panties, build a bridge and get over it.

BANNED everyone who posted here? Guess what Einstein, I post here and I'm not banned on TBM....I'm not the only one either. Do you really believe the **** that spews from your own keyboard???? Jesus man, you're so obsessed with Blake I'm wondering if you have some sort of homo agenda with the guy. Afterall, you've been banned there twice that I know of and still came back. Then again you followed the pied piper of bull**** to PBP and got banned there too when your inner Blake love came out in the open.

I'm done. Life is much too short for this bull****, and this sort of crap is EXACTLY why I support that site. Housecleaning happened and, POOF, all the drama went away. Gee....I wonder why????

You don't "get it" and you never will, but congratulations on prompting me to make the most hateful post I have ever (or will ever) make.

Have fun in Silvertown.
Don't worry Ray what goes around comes around...You just made it VERY personal.....And if you check I didn't post one f'n thing on that site for the last 2 months I was on there. I got banned just because some ASSHAT had to feed his ego and stir up **** to get people talking on the site again.

Good way to show off though...Tell Curt good luck on the Run as it is his Run..

Oh and seeing as I wasn't calling names but I guess you have to suckup to your almighty leader...Guess you might have that homo agrenda...Seeing as I got banned for standing up for something..Like a friend..

Oh and as for Facebook don't invite me to a event for a website I'm banned from and expect me to show up with balloons and noisemakers...

I don't recall causing trouble there I was stating facts, but as you kept deleting them as you seem to have learned from your buddy on the eastcoast...

You might want to take some of your own advice and chill...I don't have time for this drama. You want to join Blake in his 2yo games have at it...
Old 06-17-2010, 05:40 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Irishtornado

i just about sh!t when i seen the tbm in the header i have only met a handful of people on any of the message boards and after the almighty Blake banned me for basically nothing screw him i feel the same way that about 90 or so people that was banned at the same time as i was and he is still banning people i would not go back on that website if it was the only one left Blake is a looser plain and simple HI Blake !

Last edited by Ebay Ed; 06-17-2010 at 05:47 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:54 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

i was just thinking i wonder what Blake thinks about someone posting this on a message baord that he doesnt own and has no control over
Old 06-17-2010, 06:04 PM
Registered
Gold Member

It seems that the only area that tbm'ers havent gotten banned is in the Midwest. As far as Dave's followers. I didnt follow any one. I left because TBM because it was his way or the Hiway. The site tried to push sponsers to only sponser his site, only post on the site ....... this **** has gotten out of control. if you honestly ask any of us to partake in an event after the owner has asked us to leave or not given us the choice then WTF. i left TBM a site on the web that has an owner that I have different views with. I didnt leave the brand, I didnt loose any friends over the deal. Calling someone out for not wanting to attend a TBM event after they have been BANNED is like asking someone to buy **** from Trick Marine after they have been burned or pay Darrel more money after they have been used... Get Real. TBM had a good run. all he boasts about is Being #1 all the Fing time and how everyone wants to be him. I would hate to be him because I wouldnt have any friends. You need to rethink this Ray. I havent seen what has been said behind the scenes but what you posted here wasnt the whole truth it was one side. Yeah I know there are 3 sides. your, mine and the whole truth. Air your laundry on Space Book and keep it away from the boats.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

it would probably be a heck of an event if it wasnt attached to those 3 letters but that would be enough to keep me from going like Will and Dave have said it aint about the people it is about 1 person
Old 06-17-2010, 06:25 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Anchorman
As far as Dave's followers. I didnt follow any one.
I would follow Dave to a sand bar, raft-up, bar, or drive-thru!!!

XT
Old 06-17-2010, 06:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
I would follow Dave to a sand bar, raft-up, bar, or drive-thru!!!

XT
Glad to hear that Dave cause I'll expect to see you with us at Gull Island on a 32' Sunny here in about 6 days...Don't forget Greg we have alot of Jager up here in Detroit!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.