Catching some Air on Lake Huron >

Catching some Air on Lake Huron

Notices

Catching some Air on Lake Huron

Old 07-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Guess I didn't get a chance to meet you or if I did must've been indulging in the adult beverages...I'm sorry if I did and forgot. Wish you could've stayed longer...Maybe next year?
There were plenty of adult beverages around when I stopped in the marina Friday nite. I was there in the white and barney purple 33. I would have stuck around longer, but it was my wife's b-day, and she had other plans. Would definitly like to hook up with you again sometime and let them rip!! Great pics, depending on wind direction, I have seen it flat to 7-8' there in ht south end of the lake!!

Gus
Old 07-01-2010, 11:38 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bajagus
There were plenty of adult beverages around when I stopped in the marina Friday nite. I was there in the white and barney purple 33. I would have stuck around longer, but it was my wife's b-day, and she had other plans. Would definitly like to hook up with you again sometime and let them rip!! Great pics, depending on wind direction, I have seen it flat to 7-8' there in ht south end of the lake!!

Gus
Ahhh thats why I missed you I was limping back in on one engine didn't get in til around 11:30pm so you had already gotten there and left....Yea definately next year for sure.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:23 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bajagus

Gus
Did we meet you at the Gas Station on Thursday afternoon? If so good to see you we will be doing it again next year.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 122 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Nightlife1970
After meeting Matt the last 2 years. Plus the contact I had with him over at that other site. I don't care if he owned a freakin Bayliner. He is good people, and that is all that matters in my book.
+ 1! I have a small circle of friends I call my best friends, Matt is a stand up guy.

I need to download our camera...got some shots on it as well from everyone.

We need someone to post some shots of us in the "IT" in flight! I know someones gotta have them! POST THEM!
Old 07-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 122 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
Ahhh thats why I missed you I was limping back in on one engine didn't get in til around 11:30pm so you had already gotten there and left....Yea definately next year for sure.
What an awesome "festive" ride that was... no nav lights, no bilge pump...but we had a strobe light under the platform and pleanty of Jager/Tito and Beer to go around....till we ran out !
Old 07-01-2010, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He is running a little flatter in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeVw3TwGZvg