pachanga???? >

pachanga????

Notices

pachanga????

Old 08-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jetskidrewski
The boat is well worth 42,000 to 44,000. If that is really the price.

A few details. . .

The hull is the Baja HammerX hull, Sea Ray kept a couple molds and Fountain got one.

I'd suggest the 377 package, I think the best power/weight/price ratio. The 496 is OK, but dissapointing to have to connect it to the huge Mercury XTS drive. Brunswick was a little worried about top speed and wanted to keep that limited. What are you looking to do with the boat, top end or some water sports?

The boat will ride like its on rails, and this is definitly the case when compared to a Fountain or SeaRay.

Any other more specific questions?
Ok, gonna take a stab in the dark at who jetskidrewski is. Are your initials A R ?
Old 08-09-2010, 04:12 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The boat is well worth 42,000 to 44,000. If that is really the price.

A few details. . .

The hull is the Baja HammerX hull, Sea Ray kept a couple molds and Fountain got one.

I'd suggest the 377 package, I think the best power/weight/price ratio. The 496 is OK, but dissapointing to have to connect it to the huge Mercury XTS drive. Brunswick was a little worried about top speed and wanted to keep that limited. What are you looking to do with the boat, top end or some water sports?

The boat will ride like its on rails, and this is definitly the case when compared to a Fountain or SeaRay.

Any other more specific questions?
I agree...6.2 MX, or any small block power package for less weight in the rear than anything else. Did you happen to do any work on this project yourself? Is this AR?

XT (Dave)
Old 08-09-2010, 04:29 PM
Registered

the 2 2009 with the 377 package are 42000..the 2 2010 with the 496 are 44000. we are really looking for something to take longer trips in.we spend most of our time in sarasota bay...some in tampa bay...very little in the gulf now..but we are running around in a outlaw 20.was hoping to be able to make longer trips to say captiva island.would never try that in our 20.i guess i want a boat that even if the weather kicks up i can still do 30 to 40 mph and get back home.
plus even with trim tabs on our 20 its a rough ride at speed.tired of hearing the wife telling me her boobs hurt.

and thanks jetskidrewski for all your help

Last edited by 450RRRR; 08-09-2010 at 05:56 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:52 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You never know who might pop up from the past . . .

The P22 had a little (windshield) extra weight in the front that helps the boat ride better. I think the P22 would be a great step up and a good perscription for 3'itis.

If the dealer is really offering that kind of pricing, pass me the contact info. Thats truly a steal. There is a Bucyrus built Hammer X on another "team" website that is way over priced just for comparison. There is also a black P22 for sale in Orillia, Ontario if you don't like the red.

And I can only assume your wifes boobs hurting from the ride is a good thing in the grand scheme of things.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:14 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You never know who might pop up from the past . . .
Your not going to tell...we think the "drew" in jetskidrewski is what gives you away?
Old 08-25-2010, 06:52 AM
Registered

Default Get the P22

Well did you end up getting the P22? Or take a ride at least?

I'm curious what you thought of the boat?
Old 08-25-2010, 03:31 PM
Registered

There was a Pachanga on the cover of one of my boating magazines a few months back. Nice looking boat, but I think it's a bit overpriced...as previously noted, certainly not Baja. The dash set up didn't impress me at all.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:37 PM
Registered

Well did you end up getting the P22? Or take a ride at least?

I'm curious what you thought of the boat?
no i never did..they really wanted to move those boats though.if interested i would give him a call.
looking at maybe a 28 bullet..a cali made boat.also a boat called a caliber. the wife really likes that one.they open up the bow on that one..she wants more people on the boat
Old 08-26-2010, 11:01 AM
Registered

450RRRR - There is a 2004 Howard on www.yachtsalvage.com right now. Might be a good buy if you are looking at used boats as well.

Caluw1 - If the boats are really going for less than 50 it's not overpriced anymore. Why weren't you impressed with the Dash?
Old 08-26-2010, 11:17 AM
Registered

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pachanga

I'm ready to get f*cked up!! Let's PACHANGAAA!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.