This is not a classified ad for a cheep 33 outlaw >

This is not a classified ad for a cheep 33 outlaw

Notices

This is not a classified ad for a cheep 33 outlaw

Old 12-07-2010, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
With all due respect, the minute someone shows interest in buying your boat on this thread it will get yanked since you dont have a classified up. Not that I care at all, but its not my site to run.
I know. it's all good thanks. I'll post it when I'm ready like I said I would really like a friend to buy it around where I boat.

thanks for looking out.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:51 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 272bajadriver
well appearantly dollabill must be smoking something to come up with those numbers he's coming up with!! Then again he is a used boat salesman so that explains it. But I guess he knows it all since he is trying to save statement marine because appearantly he thinks he knows more than them too. Hey dollabill if they needed you then they would of gotten a hold of you! Hell while your at it why don't you go ahead and save the universe along with your buddy's verbi and 4bus. Here's a new idea dollabil, you should just take over the company and hire your partner's 4bus and verbi as your employees and I guess you guys would take over the boat market. Also find me a 25OL in mint condition for 16k and i'll get in line with everyone else on this thread and buy one too and trade my 272 that you love so much and have talked so great about. Are you kidding me? ACV 10k on a 25 outlaw including trailer? Is it missing the engine, stringers, transom and trailer tires? Come one man get real before you start throwing numbers around acting like you actually know what your talking about! FIND ME A 02 25 OUTLAW WITH TRAILER FOR 10K!! Put your money where your mouth is and find one, because nobody else has been able to find a 02 25 outlaw for 10k cash. So let us all know when those crazy numbers your throwing around actually exist. What's next a brand new 42skater has a acv of 50k? lol
Listen you little phuggin retard, and clearly you are......stop dragging my name with your b.s like you asked of me and 4bus. You are a tool!!
Old 12-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

And 272, you asked me to stop the attacks on you so now my turn, stop with the banters of 4bus and myself.......it only makes you look like a complete imbecile attacking 4bus and me.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Registered

Damn Nate, your thread ended up in the ****ter.....

Did this boat used to belong to one of the Banker brothers? I remember him having one with 496 mags.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey verbi I take it all 5 foot 7 inches of you is a little pissed off huh? I better watch out your very bad behind that keyboard! Nice to see you back sounds like your very happy to see me too
Old 12-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hey verbi I take it all 5 foot 7 inches of you is a little pissed off huh? I better watch out your very bad behind that keyboard! Nice to see you back sounds like your very happy to see me too
In previous posts you have asked to keep your name out of my mouth so now I am saying the same thing. Dont drag my name into your little rant and rave posts...thats all thats it. Until this last post I have not given you the time of day and we have visited the same threads so to set the record straight, I never left and never will.
I could give two craps if your 6 foot 10!!!
p:
Old 12-07-2010, 09:32 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

And secondly if you come across as ignorant your gonna get it back, just like you are always crying..... I have no beef with you unless you want one.
Do everyone a favor and start practising what you preach about manners and be a little more polite...
Hows your 540 build comming along by the way?
Old 12-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

The 540 build is actually coming along great, pslonaker should have the shortblock built in a couple of weeks once he gets all the parts in. Getting ready to purchase a set of emi manifolds and risers this is the link
http://www.eddiemarine.com/store/car...l&p=13075&c=63

I guess my question is if these will line up with the existing stock transom thru hull holes on the 272?
Old 12-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fk the 33 this post was about! I like reading you two chicks talk ****..... keep it up please!! I have my bet on the "little phuggin retard" DING DING!!