One of a Kind Baja Paceboat on  Ebay >

One of a Kind Baja Paceboat on Ebay

Notices

One of a Kind Baja Paceboat on Ebay

Old 04-05-2011, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eddie
I helped Daniel load the Green Monster when Nate was having Becker pick it up and take it back to Iowa to sell. Not having the windscreen is brutal in that boat. It was 41 degrees and misting and that sure didn’t help. The fuel rails were leaking again too, not my best ride to PB2 by a long shot.

Henry Motors boat even with a set of CNC Merc 17x34 props never ran much over mid 90's with the 700's. Jeff took a 33 Outlaw on trade for it and picked up a new 44 Outlerlimits with 700's. The Henry Motor’s boat stayed in Omaha, NE for now.

Hey tell Rick the 17x34's are for sale if he wants a spare set, I have them at my place ready to ship.

Oh and who did this 40? Ski Dock? I didn't know they did one with 700's.

http://bajaboatsforsale.com/premiumc...ieds00799.html

Eddie, first thing we did was put a windshield on it when we get her home. Much better now, bugs suck at 100mph. I'll be sure to let him know about the props. I know he was looking to go a little bigger because he was bumping against the guardian mode and it was still pulling like no other.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 224 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by gsxrcheckmate
Eddie, first thing we did was put a windshield on it when we get her home. Much better now, bugs suck at 100mph. I'll be sure to let him know about the props. I know he was looking to go a little bigger because he was bumping against the guardian mode and it was still pulling like no other.
Send the ECM's to Whipple and turn up the rev limiters
....it's cheaper that another set of props
Old 04-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 30 outlaw 2005
Is that a problem with all tripple's? Or just the BAJA design. I dont remembering hearing that on other tripple models.
No, just this was a early wet sump #6 with older (big dia.) cleavers with mainly the bottom half of the prop in the water. Merc. also increased the size of the lower skeg on the redesigned "Dry Sump" #6 drive.

XT
Old 04-06-2011, 02:07 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Thanks for the info XT.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Registered

I know the owner of the boat he fly's down for the races in Key West every year. He was a Baja dealer and kept the boat inside all of its life. The boat was taken care of with a open checkbook and does run in the mid 90's. He has had issues with the noise on the Lake of the Ozarks and that is one of the reasons he is selling.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:42 PM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by seans36baja
I know the owner of the boat he fly's down for the races in Key West every year. He was a Baja dealer and kept the boat inside all of its life. The boat was taken care of with a open checkbook and does run in the mid 90's. He has had issues with the noise on the Lake of the Ozarks and that is one of the reasons he is selling.
I may be wrong, but I seem to remember reading in the old Baja mag that the boat has changed hands a couple of times. Pretty sure the current owner is not the original owner so to say it has been inside all of its life is not really accurate. Pretty sure the boat needed quite a bit of work at one time from what the article said.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:43 AM
Registered

Here's one of the only pictures I have with the truck.
Attached Thumbnails One of a Kind Baja Paceboat on  Ebay-baja.jpg  
Old 04-07-2011, 05:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by haulinvols
I may be wrong, but I seem to remember reading in the old Baja mag that the boat has changed hands a couple of times. Pretty sure the current owner is not the original owner so to say it has been inside all of its life is not really accurate. Pretty sure the boat needed quite a bit of work at one time from what the article said.
The boat went from Baja straight to the current owner he bought it from baja but did not purchase the truck he had his own topkick he has had it since 2004 and yes it needed alot of work and nothing but the best was used in fixing it everything has been gone through drives trannys new fuel cells to new intercoms all the way down to a recalibrated air speed indicator on the pass side he just dosent use it any more and wants someone else to enjoy it like his family and freinds have